Luxie 120 Rose Gold Detail Round Blender Face Brush, Size One Size - No Color

by Luxie

What it is: A small, dense brush with a rounded head that works well for smaller, harder-to-reach areas of your face that require precision. What it does: Luxie's signature Rose Gold collection features brushes with premium soft, synthetic bristles encased in a classy rose-gold ferrule atop a chic pink handle so you don't have to compromise style for quality. How to use: It's perfect and gentle enough for applying and blending out your favorite cream eyeshadow base or primer to your eyelids. Brand: LUXIE. Style Name: Luxie 120 Rose Gold Detail Round Blender Face Brush. Style Number: 5486435. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Luxie 120 Rose Gold Detail Round Blender Face Brush, Size One Size - No Color!
Tacoma, WA
Blends beautifully. So soft. No creasing. Cleans super easy. Definitely recommend this brush. I have combination over 40 skin. I've had this brush for awhile and its held up beautifully. No bristle fallout. Very satisfied.
Cedar Falls
Purchased at: ULTA
Luxie brushes are my go to makeup brushes. They hold product very well and apply equally as well. They are high quality compared to competitors and great value for the price. Would definitely purchase again!
Warren, MI
Perfect size and shape! I use this one daily on all of my eye looks! Love luxie brushes they are all amazing! The style shape and density are perfect! They are super easy to use! I would recommend them!
Chula Vista, CA
Luxie 120 Rose Gold Detail Round Blender Face Brush, Size One Size - No Color uploaded by Libertad D.
Love all of Luxie Brushes. They are beautiful, soft and use them all the time when applying my makeup. Great value, not pricey at all. Everyone can use these brushes, they won’t disappoint you.
Stillman Vly, IL
Works really well. Holds enough eye shadow to cover lid without it falling everywhere on your face. Nice pink color and just an all around great brand of brushes
New York
Love this brand! Amazing! Highly recommend! My favorite brush company! All the brushes blend beautifully, they are affordable and easy to use. They are easy to clean as well.
Long Beach, WA
These are the best brushes ever! I have many and never disappointed with them! The blend like a dream and hold on to product and distributes the color nicely.
Lewiston , ID
Can not go wrong with a luxie brush, I honestly have never bought one, I have only gotten them from makeup subscriptions and they are some of he best brushes.
Hopkins, MN
I received a few Luxie brushes from Ipsy and they have incredibly soft bristles. I definitely prefer using these brushes compared to some cheaper ones I have.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I like these brushes they are some of my favorites. They work very well. Not too pricey. I got it as a sample from ipsy. It’s in my everyday makeup use.

Looking for your answer?