Luxie 120 Rose Gold Detail Round Blender Face Brush, Size One Size - No Color

by Luxie

What it is: A small, dense brush with a rounded head that works well for smaller, harder-to-reach areas of your face that require precision. What it does: Luxie's signature Rose Gold collection features brushes with premium soft, synthetic bristles encased in a classy rose-gold ferrule atop a chic pink handle so you don't have to compromise style for quality. How to use: It's perfect and gentle enough for applying and blending out your favorite cream eyeshadow base or primer to your eyelids. Brand: LUXIE. Style Name: Luxie 120 Rose Gold Detail Round Blender Face Brush. Style Number: 5486435. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Luxie 120 Rose Gold Detail Round Blender Face Brush, Size One Size - No Color!
Sioux Falls, SD
Luxie are more high end than bh but they’re just as great. The bristles don’t fray when washing and it’s durable. None of my brushes of theirs have ever broken. I love the ones in the boxycharm they have.
The bristles are so sit and it’s perfect for cut creases! It’s so very easy to apply and gives off great pigment! You can use this for basically anything! I use it daily-if not twice daily!
Venus, TX
Love this brush! A must have for eyeshadows. It hold the product well, and the line of brushes is so cute. Luxie has great priced brushes and I buy more for friends as gifts all the time!
Cypress
Perfect for contouring the nose and chin I love that it’s pink and the brush itself is super soft and durable.ive washed mine loads of times and it’s still in great condition
Mobile
This is such a great brush! This brand is a newer brand for me and all the brushes I have tried have been great! Soft bristles but not so soft they won’t pick up product.
Anaheim, CA
I’ve used a lot of the luxie brushes for my eyeshadow. They work well for packing the shadow onto your crease and blending, depending on which brush you’re using.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Literally my favorite brand of brushes. They aren’t super pricey but the bristles are so soft and they blend so easy, even when I’m using a lesser quality product. These are my go to brushes for my whole face.
united states
This brush is awesome I got it in a ipsy a while back and just got around to using it because I'm not much of a brush girl! Its awesome suoer dense bristles they seem flimsy this brush is great luxie brushes and urban decay brushes are the only brushes I really have found that I like !
Martha, KY
1,537 reviews
Luxie 120 Rose Gold Detail Round Blender Face Brush, Size One Size - No Color uploaded by Tessa C.
Added my own photo because there wasn't one like this on here.. it's a This Wonder Woman limited edition Luxie 140 detail tapered blender brush is so cute! Just got this in my ipsy bag! I love the brushes I get in these bags!
Brookside, UT
I love this brand of makeup brushes! This brush is so good for blending! I use it everyday. It’s great at holding color so that there is minimal fallout color all over your face. They’re a bit pricey but I think they’re worth it.

Looking for your answer?