Luxie 120 Rose Gold Detail Round Blender Face Brush, Size One Size - No Color

by Luxie

What it is: A small, dense brush with a rounded head that works well for smaller, harder-to-reach areas of your face that require precision. What it does: Luxie's signature Rose Gold collection features brushes with premium soft, synthetic bristles encased in a classy rose-gold ferrule atop a chic pink handle so you don't have to compromise style for quality. How to use: It's perfect and gentle enough for applying and blending out your favorite cream eyeshadow base or primer to your eyelids. Brand: LUXIE. Style Name: Luxie 120 Rose Gold Detail Round Blender Face Brush. Style Number: 5486435. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Luxie 120 Rose Gold Detail Round Blender Face Brush, Size One Size - No Color!
El Paso, TX
i absolutely love using this brush for my nose contour, it’s looks so gorgeous it doesn’t leave it harsh
Not really much to say that i haven't already said about this brush line. Good quality and hold together
Sevierville, TN
I love the quality and look of all of my Luxie brushes. The bristles are great and it applies beautifully
Clinton, NC
Oh how I love these brushes! They are my preferred brushes for eyeshadow because they blend flawlessly
joliet
I love this brush i use it on a daily to blend my eyeshadow away gets the job done amazing brush sets
Columbus
I love luxury brushes they are great and I use them in all of my make up looks they get the job done
My favorite makeup brushes! Nothing comes close to the quality of Luxie brushes. I use mine daily.
Belmont , MA
Luxie 120 Rose Gold Detail Round Blender Face Brush, Size One Size - No Color uploaded by Lowryanna P.
I received the Haley Quinn edition of this brush and it makes my eye make up easy to put together.
Gaithersburg, Maryland
Luxie 120 Rose Gold Detail Round Blender Face Brush, Size One Size - No Color uploaded by Lizeth D.
..........Muy bonita esta brocha ne gusta bastante para difuminar sombras es muy suabe ............
Cottontown
Very soft blends eyeshadow great, cleans up easily it’s the perfect brush I use it almost daily

Looking for your answer?