Luxie 120 Rose Gold Detail Round Blender Face Brush, Size One Size - No Color

by Luxie

What it is: A small, dense brush with a rounded head that works well for smaller, harder-to-reach areas of your face that require precision. What it does: Luxie's signature Rose Gold collection features brushes with premium soft, synthetic bristles encased in a classy rose-gold ferrule atop a chic pink handle so you don't have to compromise style for quality. How to use: It's perfect and gentle enough for applying and blending out your favorite cream eyeshadow base or primer to your eyelids. Brand: LUXIE. Style Name: Luxie 120 Rose Gold Detail Round Blender Face Brush. Style Number: 5486435. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Luxie 120 Rose Gold Detail Round Blender Face Brush, Size One Size - No Color!
Love this eyeshadow brush. I use it with my naked pallet. I adore it. Great for detail And concentration of color
Erie, PA
Luxie is hands down my favorite brand for brushes. I can’t ever have too many. They work well and feel amazing
Greenville
Apply nicely, soft brush, good quality, beautiful style. It's a great brand in general. I recommend to anyone.
Roseville, CA
Blends everyone out beautifully and evenly not to mention a jot of these look gorgeous on my bathroom counter!
Grand Rapids, MI
Luxie 120 Rose Gold Detail Round Blender Face Brush is an amazing eye brush. The bristles are soft and dense.
Passaic, NJ
I love these brushes. Gets the job done. Blends nicely. They are a bit pricey but i get them thanks to ipsy.
Tyler, TX
This brush is a life saver! Blends eye shadows on my lower eye lids real well! Does not feel rough at all!
I love this brush! It’s the only current LUXIE brush I have, but because of this one I intend to get more.
Baltimore , MD
I absolutely L💜VE my Luxie brushes. They are so soft and blend smoothly. I would recommend these to anyone.
Louisville , KY
Love this brush for any look so pretty and super smooth and easy to apply makeup great for any eye look.

Looking for your answer?