BY LUXHAIR WOW

Medium Auburn Tousled soft crop loaded with natural volume, texture and layered movement. Fiber: Treated with LUXHAIR® Keralon™ Plus, our exclusive Keratin coating that leaves hair soft, silky and beautiful. Dimensions: Fringe: 2". Crown: 3.5". Nape: 1.5" Strong & Sassy, Medium Auburn. see more...

Nickie N.
Salem, OR
This wasn't The best product nor was it the worst I have tried, but what can you expect from an at home box of hair coloring? Some things you just shouldn't do yourself.
Shannon T.
Sulligent, AL
I am not a big fan of wigs but this one is too short. The shorter the wig, the more likely it is that you see the net underneath. Me, myself, I prefer longer wigs as you can do more with them. And this one, just looks like you woke up and brushed all your hair forward
Anthony V.
Los Angeles, CA
This isn't my favorite dye in the world. I love going to Sally's and buying other dyes. This isn't great for me but it might work for someone else.
Caitlin R.
It was ok... The color was not what expected from looking at the box, but dying your hair yourself is always cheaper than going to a salon
K M.
They didn't work for me at all! need I say more......