BY LUXHAIR WOW

Dark Golden Blonde Beautifully contoured short style with volumizing top layers. Gorgeous flowing sides offer the perfect face framing. Fiber: Treated with LUXHAIR® Keralon™ Plus, our exclusive Keratin coating that leaves hair soft, silky and beautiful. Dimensions: Fringe: 4.5". Crown: 4.5". Nape: 2.5" New Angle, Dark Golden Blonde. see more...

Mindy W.
New Albany, MS
This is a beautiful cut. Looks very lovely. The red tint is fun.
Roula Y.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a matter of fact i am really thinking about changing my hair color from black to red i am so motivated by this color
nesrine g.
Calgary
I bought my luxy hair extensions about 2 months ago, and I found that they're a bit too long, they look longer than the picture, which isn't helpful if you are trying to go for a natural look, however I did get them cut and dyed and I like them a lot more now but I will not be purchasing their hair extensions EVER again. The hair color in the picture is not exact, I got off black and got a jet black color. Customer service wasn't that great, they were polite but not helpful. Also the first day I received them one of the clips broke immediately...