BeautySkinBath & BodyMr. Bubble
Luxe Large Bath Bomb Sweet & Clean

Luxe Large Bath Bomb Sweet & Clean

by Mr. Bubble

Who needs Mr. Right when you have Mr. Bubble! Bath time is not only relaxing, it's exciting with a mesmerizing Luxe Large Bath Bomb Sweet & Clean fragranced to perfection with the sweet, yet sophisticated fragrance of Sweet & Clean and fortified with shea butter. A superior bath bomb experience, this 140g bomb floats, spins, and bubbles with fun.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Luxe Large Bath Bomb Sweet & Clean!
Becky  B.
Rockford, IL
I decided to let my daughter have something different and fun. She liked it but wanted bubbles. Left skin nice.
Blair Marie W.
Urbandale, IA
This smells just like the bubble bath clean and sweet but the scent isn’t as potent in the water and it didn’t do anything special for my skin. It’s mild no skin irritation. But for the price it’s just ok.
katlyn B.
BROOKLYN, NY
My daughter's favorite bath time activity. Throwing the bath bomb in and watching it fizz she giggles and squeals to see her delight melts my heart and bonus is they dont leave her slimy
Iris T.
Rock Springs, WY
Me and my daughter love bath bombs we use them all the time they smell great and fun to use
Brittany-Amber B.
Sandy Springs
The kids always love bubble baths and this is such a well known trusted brand that I love using anytime I can when giving the kiddos baths.
Stephanie S.
Somerville , TN
I love the sweet and clean scent. And the combination of nostalgia with modern bath products is fun...who says Mr. Bubble is just for kids?!
holsomback6510 H.
Shreveport
My kids love bath bombs. These bath bombs smell great, and they are gentle on the kids’ skin.
Kawoina J.
Amazing aroma while having fun and getting all cleaned up leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth. Loved the bubbles!
Brittany S.
Farmington, AR
Who doesn’t love a great bath bomb and my 3 year old is no different. Super fizzy and long lasting.
Jamie I.
Chillicothe, OH
I love bath bombs. These smell amazing and leave your skin feeling soft and smelling amazing. My son hates baths but these make his bath time fun. They are pretty cheap and easy to find which makes it good. I highly recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?