BY LUXE

Relax and indulge in a soothing and moisturizing bath with Bubbletini Bath Bombs. Just place a few under running water and let the day drift away as the luscious sugar cream scent of Sweet and Clean fills the tub while nourishing ingredients like Shea Butter leave your skin feeling silky soft. Once you've given yourself some much needed "me time", use the shaker to mix up your favorite drink. Bubbletini Bath Bombs are traditional bath bombs that fizz in the bath. If you're looking for big, foamy bubbles, we suggest adding our Bubble the Day Away Bubble Bath for extra bath time pampering. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Mariah g.
Dunkirk, NY
I got this luxe bubbletini bath bombs in original bubble for Christmas. Now I really like the packaging and the scent but It really do anything is the water but change the color to pink. Maybe I did it wrong . I'm not sure. But I will keep the container.
Jessica N.
I received Bubbletini bath bombs as a gift from my ex. I was really disappointed in the product. The packaging is extremely non-user friendly. The mini bath bombs are each individually wrapped and it takes at least 6 or 7 to distribute evenly through a filled bath tub. The scent is not super strong and I found the bath bombs more irritating to use than relaxing. Would not buy.