BY LUXE

Relax and indulge in a soothing and moisturizing bath with Bubbletini Bath Bombs. Just place a few under running water and let the day drift away as the luscious sugar cream scent of Sweet and Clean fills the tub while nourishing ingredients like Shea Butter leave your skin feeling silky soft. Once you've given yourself some much needed "me time", use the shaker to mix up your favorite drink. Bubbletini Bath Bombs are traditional bath bombs that fizz in the bath. If you're looking for big, foamy bubbles, we suggest adding our Bubble the Day Away Bubble Bath for extra bath time pampering. see more...

Mariah g.
Dunkirk, NY
I got this luxe bubbletini bath bombs in original bubble for Christmas. Now I really like the packaging and the scent but It really do anything is the water but change the color to pink. Maybe I did it wrong . I'm not sure. But I will keep the container.
Jillian G.
pennsylvania
I really like the scent of the bath bombs and the packaging is really cool but they didn’t fizz up at all. All it did was change the color of the bathtub. If you want fizzy cool bath bombs don’t buy these cheap bombs!
Jessica N.
I received Bubbletini bath bombs as a gift from my ex. I was really disappointed in the product. The packaging is extremely non-user friendly. The mini bath bombs are each individually wrapped and it takes at least 6 or 7 to distribute evenly through a filled bath tub. The scent is not super strong and I found the bath bombs more irritating to use than relaxing. Would not buy.
Khadijah N.
Roswell, GA
Not a fan! I received this in a subscription service. I think the Target Beauty Box. They did not dissolve fully and the water was hot. I won’t be buying these 🙁
Alexis R.
It didn't have quite the scent or relaxing qualities of other bath bombs I used. They dissolved quickly, leaving a bluish tint to the water.
Alysha S.
These smell very good but they are kinda spendy. Doesn't really turn the bath blue. Good treat every once and a while