Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersLuxe
by Mr Bubble Sweet & Clean All Buttered Up Body Butter 8 oz

Luxe by Mr. Bubble Sweet & Clean All Buttered Up Body Butter 8 oz

by Luxe

Pamper yourself with our rich and creamy All Buttered Up Body Butter. Enriched with Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil and the luscious sugar cream scent of Sweet and Clean, your skin will feel soft, rejuvenated and silky smooth.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Luxe by Mr. Bubble Sweet & Clean All Buttered Up Body Butter 8 oz!
Kaylee D.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
A nice fun body butter with a good clean scent, not too harsh in skin and leaves me feeling soft and sweet- like the name says
erin G.
this leaves me feeling so extremely smooth and soft and i especially love using it on my feet in the winter when they're dry, and during summer when they're fried from the hot ground, overall it makes the skin super soft anywhere you put it
Meagan G.
Fremont, OH
This lotion is true to its word. It leaves my skin feeling like it has been buttered and it’s smooth. There isn’t a greasy feeling at all and it’s works great on my elbows and knees when they’re feeling super dry. I got a trial size from Ulta and I’d buy the full size.

Looking for your answer?