BY LUXE BOTANICS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

High levels of antioxidants help to ignite cellular energy helping to fade dark spots and even out overall skin tone. Repairs damage caused by environmental stressors. Flavonoids and ellagic acid neutralize wrinkle-causing free radicals for firmer, uplifted skin. Packed full of vitamins and minerals for visibly reinforced skin that glows with vitality. Ideal for all skin types. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Neiman ...
Violena D.
Tukwila, WA
Luxe Botanics has really merged nature with science and created a very beautiful and effective line. I'm very particular about skincare and beauty products in general. You could say I am a bit of a "skincare snob."  I love how the Camu brightening serum makes my skin look and feel. I've been using the Camu brightening products for several weeks now and absolutely love them! They make my skin feel so luxurious morning and night. I can see a difference in my complexion since I started using this serum. This product has really step up my skincare game.