LUXARDO Sambuca Dei Cesari

by Luxardo

Sambuca is Italy's national anise-based liqueur, and Luxardo Sambuca is an exquisite and well-balanced example. Luxardo Sambuca is produced with the infusion of Chinese star anise. Certified Kosher. 38% ABV

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LUXARDO Sambuca Dei Cesari!
How would you rate this product?
Nicolle W.
Oakville, ON
I know lots of folks have memories of lighting this stuff up and drunken college days. Not so for me this is one of my Favourite summertime drinks mixed with sparkling water over ice and it goes slightly cloudy white in the glass giving me thoughts of frosty cold refreshment. You have to love licorice flavours to like this but Indo!
Erin L.
I love sipping this drink on the rocks but the best way to drink it is mixed with Root Beer. That intense licorice flavour is offset by the sweet vanilla flavour in root beer.

Looking for your answer?