LUXARDO Apricot Liqueur

by Luxardo

One of the few apricot-based liqueurs in the world, Luxardo Apricot is an infusion of apricots aged in oak for three months before bottling. Apricot Luxardo first gained distinction winning the first prize in a competition for the most innovative new Italian liqueur, which was held in Rome in 1935. This is why the label states "Liquore della Lupa," with Lupa being the symbol of Rome. Certified Kosher. 30% ABV

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LUXARDO Apricot Liqueur!
How would you rate this product?
Chicago
If you haven’t yet discovered this rare gem, it is a MUST TRY! I didn’t even know apricot liqueur was a thing before this. I used this in one of my cider mashups and it was mind blowing! Not only is the flavor profile rich and velvety, it comes with a kick as well. Add this to pies, cobblers, or dress up a cocktail and make it sexy.

Looking for your answer?