Lux Soft Kiss Six Pack of 65g Soap from Unilever Thailand uploaded by Aman K.Lux Soft Kiss Six Pack of 65g Soap from Unilever Thailand uploaded by Teresa G.Lux Soft Kiss Six Pack of 65g Soap from Unilever Thailand uploaded by Amber Z.

BY LUX

• Do they dry you skin? are they good to use on you face. ...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this?3 Answers
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love these little soaps there is a specialty shop called jungle Jim's in Cincinnati Ohio and that is where I pick them up that this they smell great and leave your skin feeling soft it's a shame that they're so hard to find.
Mariam B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Amazing bar soap with an incredible variety in scents. I truly do feel that it softens the hands. Unfortunately it's majorly found overseas and not athe home in the States.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Heaven in your shower!!!! The problem is you have to find it... It's not common & mostly in other countries but that's why you can go to this site & find out more!
Sidra s.
Germantown, MD
Smells so good. I started using this a year ago and I’m never going back! So gentle on the the skinn I use it every day
María R.
weston, FL
Suave y perfecto para mi piel, deja un olor increible y lo amo es perfecto ♥
Teresa G.
Begopara,Josephpara,Ranaghat,Nadia
I love the lux soap bar especially the fragrance is super amazing different bars have different fragrance Lux Soft Kiss Six Pack of 65g Soap from Unilever Thailand
Hanem O.
Amman, Bayader
Fresh scents and very nice backaging, lasts for a good period of time
Its scent doesn’t last for long
Doesnt cause much dryness if you keep with moisturizing your skin after using it, hopefully I choose it over many brands of bar soaps!
Amber Z.
Dammam
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using Lux soaps for years but now I use others for face and lux for body sometimes. It has good scent but too much colour. It lathers good at start but then it hardly lathers and a waste.
Liyana T.
I love every scent provided by lux soap. I often used it as it becomes my family daily use soap twice or thrice times day. The price is affordable and suitable with the quality.the cons is that it easily saggy if exposed to water often. And I definitely recommend it
Sakshi m.
The soaps are all with different aromas and are fun to use . A different fragrance everyday . I love to experiment so yes this soap goes with my necessity of variety . The soft effect after bath is really good . And the fragrance brings the best out of you feels refreshing and energetic .
Erna J.
Waldron, AR
Where can I buy this?
Gaby C.
Vernal, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do they dry you skin? are they good to use on you face. I need to find something for my oily face.