LUX Essential Oil Fragrance Bath Milk ,Rose, 350g uploaded by Ikram R.

BY LUX #28 in Aromatherapy

LUX Essential Oil Fragrance Bath Milk ,Rose, 350g see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ikram R.
I'm totally in love with this body wash.
It leaves the skin soft and smooth.
And the best part about this body wash is its amazing – to die for fragrance. The aroma of black orchids extract and passion flower, offers a very pleasant, seductive yet natural scent that lingers around for a long time post shower.
You should definitely try this one out.
fifi m.
dubai
Lux essential oil fragrance bath milk ,rose is so amazing  And this makes my skin feel clean and smooth! It also brightens up my skin i love it soo much lux is my favourite brand Essential oils are natural extracts from plants - flowers, stems, roots, fruits, etc.
Bishaka G.
Its The Best Body Wash,I have Ever Used.Its Actually So Soft and comforting on the skin that my washes glow from within.It has an amazing fragnance and a very beautiful texture. (Creamy too).
Being H.
I have tried Lux Magical Beauty,the purple one. Neither bad, nor impressive.
Pros:
Cheap, available everywhere, cleanses pretty well.
Cons:
Not toxic chemical free, artificial fragrance doesn't even stay at all!
Naz S.
Sharjah, Sharjah
This is an okay-ish product, it does what it specifies. The smell isn’t that great at all, much like how they have advertised it to be. There are much better products that do the work and smell much better. This one is definitely a pass.
Kyanna L.
Sydney
I use this on my body instead of in the bath because I love the smell and it makes me feel fresh. It’s very effective my mum and I always purchase this brand for body washes. It’s great to clean you off and also great for a bath.
Monika L.
it feels so gud to shower from this amazing body shower. keeps refreshing all day and feels so relaxed and soothes the body .amazing product not expensive though 👍🏻 LUX Essential Oil Fragrance Bath Milk ,Rose, 350g
Benice G.
Alberton
The best smell that you can find in a soap .. and it last the wole day long .. even for sensitive skin it is good .. just make sure you moisturize after
Dolly G.
Dubai
Smells amazing, the scent lasts long after showering and it leaves my skin clean and soft. It is quite affordable as well. I bought it at Carrefour.
Ali s.
A very affordable yet high quality product,makes body soft and clean and that fragrance which is like perfume remains for hours after taking bath
fifi m.
dubai
i would like to review this on my youtube channel