Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHairspraylux accessories
Orange Lion Head Red Tongue Out Bowtie Tail Costume Dressup

Lux Accessories Orange Lion Head Red Tongue Out Bowtie Tail Costume Dressup

by lux accessories

Who We are: Lux Accessories, a jewelry and fashion accessories company, has over 10 successful years of experience in the industry partnering with the largest retail stores in the nation. Renowned for their high quality and using only the finest materials and craftsmanship, you can be sure when you buy a product from Lux that careful attention has been paid to it from inspiration to creation to you!

A fun costume to wear in a dressup party and this set includes a lion head with red tongue out, a bowtie, and a tail; lion, wild animal, costume, costume party, dressup, costume accessories, halloween, halloween costume; h8x5/t13/b4.5; Designed by Lux Accessories, a world leader in fashion accessories; Backed By A 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lux Accessories Orange Lion Head Red Tongue Out Bowtie Tail Costume Dressup!
Susan S.
Lux Accessories Orange Lion Head Red Tongue Out Bowtie Tail Costume Dressup uploaded by Susan S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchase Halloween costumes at the end of season. My 10 grandchildren have a great time playing with them all year. The attached photo is my grandson in a lion costume, not the exact item as tagged. I could not find the correct one.Imagination play is the best for young minds.

Looking for your answer?