BY LUVS #66 in Diapers

Size 6 - 35+ Lb. (153 Avg. Diapers Per Month) Nightlock - Our Largest Absorbency Area Ever Helps Lock Away Wetness, Even Overnight Refastenable Stretch Tabs - Help To Provide A Secure, Snug Fit Again And Again Two Fun Designs You Know More&Mdash;So Why Spend More? As An Experienced Mom, You Don't Trust Something Because It Costs More, You Trust What Works. Luvs&Reg; Diapers Give Your Baby The Protection She Needs At The Low Price You're Looking For. Leaks? No Thanks. You Need A Diaper That Holds Up To Your Wiggly Little One. Luckily, Luvs Has Nightlock&Reg;, Our Largest Absorbency Area Ever, To Lock Away Wetness Even Overnight. In Fact, Luvs Locks Away Wetness Better Than Huggies&Reg; Snug &Amp; Dry.* So Live, Learn, &Amp; Get Luvs: Baby-Friendly Protection At A Budget-Friendly Price. Available In Sizes Nb, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, And 6. *Sizes 3&Ndash;6 At A Glance Nightlock Absorbs Wetness, Even Overnight Our Largest Absorbency Area Ever Locks Away Wetness Better Than Huggies Snug &Amp; Dry (Sizes 3&Ndash;6) see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Landa M.
souderton
I star to used this diaper when I lost my job because they not to expensive
Since that they I love them they work really good and they well me save a lot off money
Try this you won’t regret it
Amber J.
SAINT JOHNS, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really have a love hate relationship with these diapers. They have been the only ones that do last all night and dont leak. They are also the only ones I can use on my son and his sensitive skin. What I dont like is recently a lot of tabs have been coming off. The good thing is the company is pretty good about replacing the product. They do fit my kid really well and dont ride up his bum like some diapers do.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
In terms of absorption and being leak proof they are nearby as good as huggies and pampers. We do experience the occasional minor leak. Most times it's at bedtime because we have a boy and he tends to sleep on his stomach or side.

I love that their lightly scented. They appear to be comfortable to my baby and I've used this brand with both of my kids. They are more cost effective and mounds better than generic store brands.
Jazmin A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are hands down one of the best diapers I've ever used for my baby. I purchase them at Walmart or target. They work so good at not leaking and they're comfortable on my baby and they're so inexpensive less expensive than the other brands
Briana J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love Luvs diapers, they're SO much cheaper than the other brands, even the store brands sometimes, I can always find coupons, they work really well for us. The commercials are funny too. I recommend
Erica S.
Georgetown , KY
I actually was pleasantly surprised at how well these held up on my baby boy! We tried huggies and had no luck because he would always leak through them. We decided to give these a shot because they are cheaper and they worked great! Would definitely recommend.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I absolutely love the LUVS brand in diapers, they smell so good and are super absorbance! These diapers are so affordable and are better then most name brands in my opinion.

Can't go wrong with a money back guarantee
Ashane B.
Canton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Luvs Diapers as a whole. Diapers are comfortable and last for more than 1 use in the diaper. They're cheap in price which is another price, they are roomy as well. Good diaper for parents on a budget.
Tasha L.
I have been a big pampers fan for both of my son's. I decided to try these because they were on sale and I had a coupon. I looked into it and they are both made from p & g the same company. So I decided to give it a try and I'm so glad I did. They smell so nice and keep him dry through the whole night. I have to say at first I wasn't sure because they do feel cheap but they work. They are higher in the back which is great. I absolutely love how you get more diapers at a cheaper price. I would recommend these diapers to anyone!
Carissa D.
New Haven, CT
Out of all the "cheap" brands of diapers, these are the best by far. They have a Velcro tab that stays on tight and it stays snug around my sons waist and hips. They hold a good amount of pee. My son can stay with one of these for the majority of overnight. I'm not too confident that it lasts for 12 hours of protection like the ad claims, but for the price it is pretty darn good. My son never got a rash from this brand like some others have given to him In The past.
Ryan S.
Scranton, PA
Do these diapers hold a lot of wetness