Luvs with Ultra Leakguards Size 5 Diapers uploaded by Miranda W.Luvs with Ultra Leakguards Size 5 Diapers uploaded by Stephanie B.Luvs with Ultra Leakguards Size 5 Diapers uploaded by Victoria E.

BY LUVS #100 in Diapers

Size 5 - 27+ Lb. (162 Avg. Diapers Per Month) Nightlock - Our Largest Absorbency Area Ever Helps Lock Away Wetness, Even Overnight Refastenable Stretch Tabs - Help To Provide A Secure, Snug Fit Again And Again Two Fun Designs You Know More&Mdash;So Why Spend More? As An Experienced Mom, You Don't Trust Something Because It Costs More, You Trust What Works. Luvs&Reg; Diapers Give Your Baby The Protection She Needs At The Low Price You're Looking For. Leaks? No Thanks. You Need A Diaper That Holds Up To Your Wiggly Little One. Luckily, Luvs Has Nightlock&Reg;, Our Largest Absorbency Area Ever, To Lock Away Wetness Even Overnight. In Fact, Luvs Locks Away Wetness Better Than Huggies&Reg; Snug &Amp; Dry.* So Live, Learn, &Amp; Get Luvs: Baby-Friendly Protection At A Budget-Friendly Price. Available In Sizes Nb, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, And 6. *Sizes 3&Ndash;6 At A Glance Nightlock Absorbs Wetness, Even Overnight Our Largest Absorbency Area Ever Locks Away Wetness Better Than Huggies Snug &Amp; Dry (Sizes 3&Ndash;6) see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Katie T.
Mt Sterling, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely adore luvs diapers! My son loves the monkey design, and I love the leakguard!!! They are one of the only diapers I’ve found that lock in the pee and doesn’t leak! Would def recommend to other mommy’s and daddy’s!
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have a one and two year old in these diapers, both size 5, and I love them!! No heat rashes on car rides, no diaper busting when my child decides to get soaking wet from the water puddle, and they are good about fitting their legs! My only con is the way the tabs sometimes easily rip off while changing them into a new one. Maybe 7-8 out of each box result into never being used, and that is the reason why.
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
I love these diapers for my 2 year old. He has eczema and these diaper do not irritate his skin. They hold a lot of pee without leaking. He can wear them all night without any problems. They are affordable and I can always find some sort of coupon to make the deal even better!
Allison K.
Anderson, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I feel like I am the stereotypical parent. With my first baby I bought the expensive pampers until I was cleaning up blowouts daily. A friend suggested Luvs because they had a similar issue with other brands and boy was she right. From day one of my second child we have used Luvs. He is now 2.5yrs and starting to potty train
shawna c.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I LOVE THESE! They're literally the only diaper my son won't break out in. They're super absorbent and great in price. I highly recommend! Luvs with Ultra Leakguards Big Pack Size 5 Diapers 80 Count?? Luvs Diapers
Jessica R.
Luvs is one my favorite brands along with pampers. We switched from pampers bc its couple dollars cheaper and you get more in diapers. Never leaked on my son and i think it fits him just right and comfy for him.
Nafeesa M.
Jersey City, NJ
I Luv Luvs!
I love these diapers!. Not only can you save $150 bucks per year by choosing Luvs over Huggies, you also get Night Lock plus Technology to lock away wetness, even overnight. These diapers are soft and comfortable for my baby to move around in. And if you don't agree Luvs gives you a money back guarantee. You can't lose with Luvs!
Dedra S.
MACON, GA
I really love these diapers first of all the smell wonderful lol..and they last along time ..no leakage ..and they actually lasts all night with no problem they are very affordable so you can stock up on them ..and they send out great coupons that you can use to make them even cheaper you can't beat that ..
Kristi V.
Seymour, WI
I really like luvs. Their diapers are comparable to other popular name brand diapers but at a slightly cheaper price. They hold as much urine as others do. I have never noticed a droopy buttocks in them and I will buy them time and time again! My son luckily never had any allergic reaction to any diaper.
gabriela m.
San Antonio, TX
I buy my son these diapers and they are very absorbable. He wears one all night and it wont come out. The material is very soft and thin as well. The price is nice and good quality. The print is fun and the my son loves the monkey. The bad thing is they pull of easily and my son can take off his diaper really fast.
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Would you recommend these. They seem to be the cheeppest beside store brands. Do they work