BY LUVS #43 in Diapers

Size 4 - 22&Ndash;37 Lb. (162 Avg. Diapers Per Month) Nightlock - Our Largest Absorbency Area Ever Helps Lock Away Wetness, Even Overnight Refastenable Stretch Tabs - Help To Provide A Secure, Snug Fit Again And Again Two Fun Designs You Know More&Mdash;So Why Spend More? As An Experienced Mom, You Don't Trust Something Because It Costs More, You Trust What Works. Luvs&Reg; Diapers Give Your Baby The Protection She Needs At The Low Price You're Looking For. Leaks? No Thanks. You Need A Diaper That Holds Up To Your Wiggly Little One. Luckily, Luvs Has Nightlock&Reg;, Our Largest Absorbency Area Ever, To Lock Away Wetness Even Overnight. In Fact, Luvs Locks Away Wetness Better Than Huggies&Reg; Snug &Amp; Dry.* So Live, Learn, &Amp; Get Luvs: Baby-Friendly Protection At A Budget-Friendly Price. Available In Sizes Nb, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, And 6. *Sizes 3&Ndash;6 At A Glance Nightlock Absorbs Wetness, Even Overnight Our Largest Absorbency Area Ever Locks Away Wetness Better Than Huggies Snug &Amp; Dry (Sizes 3&Ndash;6) see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "I never once had issues with rashes on my babies, which cannot be said for another brand I purchased in the beginning. " in 1 review
  • "I tried many different brands of overnight disposables and nothing worked until I tried Luvs." in 1 review
  • "I think that they do even better sometimes than Pampers and I have never had issues with diaper rash for my children, though I do make sure to change them frequently and use powder with each change so I'm sure that helps as well." in 1 review
Nicole B.
Keeseville, NY
My all time favorite brand of diapers. I’ve used these for years! They hold all night and don’t leak. Great for sensitive skin. And the price! You can’t beat it! I would buy again and again! Highly recommended!
Erialyn R.
Fort Drum, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My go to diaper brand for my kids! I love the price and feel like it is just as good as the other name brands like huggies and pampers. My kids don’t have as much explosions in these as they did with the other two!
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
LUVS are great!! They are just as affordable as the store brand but perform WAY better as far as absorption and hold. These would be great baby shower gifts or every day use for your baby
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I Highly recommend Luvs as your child gets older. My son just turned 1 and he was in pampers until they started leaking so I switched to luvs and I fell in love they hold very well. No diaper rashes. They have this clean scent to them. and they are priced very well.
Megan G.
Roanoke
I love this brand. I switched from parents choice to these. They have a nice smell to them and don't worry about leaks. The only problem with them is they're a little expensive and sometimes if my child has been wearing it a while there will be cloth like white things on their bottom kinda like it's exploded but it isn't full.
Abbie S.
Lebanon, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I am absolutely not a fan. We were gifted some of these and used them for that one package only. They leaked, felt like plastic, and did not wick away the moisture as well as the pampers brand diapers do. I couldn't even put these on her in the car or they would leak without being completely full.
Meagan F.
I love Luvs! They fit my daughter well, they don't leak and they don't give her a rash! They're sold at a great price and they have a cute design! We purchase them at Walmart and occasionally at Dollar General.
Liz H.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My biggest mistake was not finding these diapers as soon as my baby was born. I would have saved so much money. I bought huggies, which were a waste because they always leaked, and were $5-10 more than LUVS. These work even better and are more affordable.
Brooke G.
Grandville, MI
These bad boys are amazing. They are leak proof and smell proof. Half the time I don't even know when my daughter crapped herself because you can't smell anything. Her pooped leaked out once though. But I still recommend these.
Sarah W.
Carlisle
Great diaper for a great price. Really absorbs wetness from my son at night. In my opinion they absorbs better then other name brand diapers. My son has always wore these. Highly recommended
Ashley h.
Does anyone else have a problem with these leaking?
Kayla Y.
Tinley Park, IL
How to you like these for night time
Diana B.
Are they good to use overnight for 12 hours? Do they hold same amount as Huggies overnight?
Haleigh W.