BY LUVS

Size 2 - 12&Ndash;18 Lb. (216 Avg. Diapers Per Month) Nightlock - Our Largest Absorbency Area Ever Helps Lock Away Wetness, Even Overnight Refastenable Stretch Tabs - Help To Provide A Secure, Snug Fit Again And Again Two Fun Designs You Know More&Mdash;So Why Spend More? As An Experienced Mom, You Don't Trust Something Because It Costs More, You Trust What Works. Luvs&Reg; Diapers Give Your Baby The Protection She Needs At The Low Price You're Looking For. Leaks? No Thanks. You Need A Diaper That Holds Up To Your Wiggly Little One. Luckily, Luvs Has Nightlock&Reg;, Our Largest Absorbency Area Ever, To Lock Away Wetness Even Overnight. In Fact, Luvs Locks Away Wetness Better Than Huggies&Reg; Snug &Amp; Dry.* So Live, Learn, &Amp; Get Luvs: Baby-Friendly Protection At A Budget-Friendly Price. Available In Sizes Nb, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, And 6. *Sizes 3&Ndash;6 At A Glance Nightlock Absorbs Wetness, Even Overnight Our Largest Absorbency Area Ever Locks Away Wetness Better Than Huggies Snug &Amp; Dry (Sizes 3&Ndash;6) see more...

Emily H.
Scottsboro, AL
This is my go to brand for diapers for baby showers and for my nieces other brand have broke them out but luvs hasn’t
Katie F.
I hate the texture of these diapers and how mushy they get when wet and I also think they have a weird smell
Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
PerfeCt! Have not had any leak issues specially at night where I have been having the most issues!
Katie T.
Louisa, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We love these diapers their a great price for the quality and it doesn’t break my daughter out
Margeaux C.
APO, AP
These are our go-to diaper! We've tried them all and had to switch between Luvs and Pampers for overnights but between the price and lack of smell (I hate the smell of pampers), these win. Occasionally we will have a leak, but not nearly as often as we do with Huggies.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My almost 3 month old daughter is currently wearing the pampers swaddlers size 1. Has anyone liked these? Are they worth trying? & Do they have the wetness indicator?
Lucia R.
Has any one else found gelatin like specs with these diapers? My son was using a size 1 and never had that issues then moved up to a 2 and I started to notice these gelatin like specs on his skin.