BY LUVS

Size 2 - 12&Ndash;18 Lb. (216 Avg. Diapers Per Month) Nightlock - Our Largest Absorbency Area Ever Helps Lock Away Wetness, Even Overnight Refastenable Stretch Tabs - Help To Provide A Secure, Snug Fit Again And Again Two Fun Designs You Know More&Mdash;So Why Spend More? As An Experienced Mom, You Don't Trust Something Because It Costs More, You Trust What Works. Luvs&Reg; Diapers Give Your Baby The Protection She Needs At The Low Price You're Looking For. Leaks? No Thanks. You Need A Diaper That Holds Up To Your Wiggly Little One. Luckily, Luvs Has Nightlock&Reg;, Our Largest Absorbency Area Ever, To Lock Away Wetness Even Overnight. In Fact, Luvs Locks Away Wetness Better Than Huggies&Reg; Snug &Amp; Dry.* So Live, Learn, &Amp; Get Luvs: Baby-Friendly Protection At A Budget-Friendly Price. Available In Sizes Nb, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, And 6. *Sizes 3&Ndash;6 At A Glance Nightlock Absorbs Wetness, Even Overnight Our Largest Absorbency Area Ever Locks Away Wetness Better Than Huggies Snug &Amp; Dry (Sizes 3&Ndash;6) see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Sherrie C.
My seven month old was always leaking at night if I didn’t change him every time he woke up, and even then sometimes. My parents swore Luvs leak so I was nervous, but they’ve been the best night diaper we’ve tried so far. One night with minimal wakings, he lasted all night with one. I don’t really like the way they feel, very papery, but they work for us so that’s all that matters.
Casey W.
Phoenix, NY
Becoming a new mom I figured my child would leak through everything (especially sense that's what everyone says) NOPE!!!! Not with luvs! They hold everything, even all night long or long car rides. I am constantly recommending this product to people. It's perfect 😍
Hope M.
Greenville, MI
My 3 month old son lasts all night in these! I love them for night time. Poops aren't so fun but he's also breastfed so the leaking out the back is almost expected. They smell good and don't leave a nasty cheap diaper smell on him.
britnegh H.
Richmond , IN
WE LOVE Luvs! We always bought the outrageous pampers swaddlers, kept having blow outs and wet through out the night. NOT since changing to Luvs, I didn't expect them to work as well, but I wouldn't buy any other kind, now. I guess the slogan is right, "live, learn and get Luv's"
Yasmine N.
Modesto, Ca
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I did not like these diapers they are a lot cheaper than pampers & huggies but they gave my daughter a bad rash. They don't really last long either.
Serenity G.
Mount Ida, AR
Not only are they cheaper than the more expensive brands but they work the best. I have two children and I have been using Luvs for 3 years!
Nadia M.
Covington, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have tried these for my 7 month old daughter and I'm very pleased. I have not experienced any leaks and the price is very affordable.
Ashley E.
Tampa, Florida
These are the size my son has been using and I love these!!! This little pack is so cheap at Walmart and last a good amount of time.
Suzi M.
Morrison, IL
You can't beat Luv's when it comes to price and quality! As a mom of twins - Luvs is a life saver! Great product - great price.
Shantel J.
Wyoming, MI
My son did well in these diapers. Seemed to hold everything in well with no leaks. I wish they weren't priced so high.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My almost 3 month old daughter is currently wearing the pampers swaddlers size 1. Has anyone liked these? Are they worth trying? & Do they have the wetness indicator?
Ana lucia R.
Has any one else found gelatin like specs with these diapers? My son was using a size 1 and never had that issues then moved up to a 2 and I started to notice these gelatin like specs on his skin.