BY LUVS

You know more?so why spend more? As an experienced mom, you don?t trust something because it costs more, you trust what works. Luvs diapers give your baby the protection she needs at the low price you?re looking for?complete with a money back guarantee. Leaks? No thanks. You need a diaper that holds up to your wiggly little one. Luckily, Luvs has a contoured shape with leak barrier leg gathers, for a snug, comfortable fit. Not to mention a leakguard core that helps lock wetness away from baby?s skin. So Live, Learn, & Get Luvs: baby-friendly protection at a budget-friendly price. Available in sizes NB, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. see more...

• How we do these diapers work? how do they compare to bigg...1 Answers
Luvs with Ultra Leakguards Jumbo Pack Size 6 Diapers 23 Count
  • "these diapers are very effective and affordable for our toddler and they have a nice clean baby powder smell for keeping odors down " in 1 review
Shannon  B.
Mcalester, OK
I love these diapers these are pretty much the only diapers I have ever used on my kids. They smell great and they are have good leak protection better than the most expensive brand Pampers or Huggies and my kid has never broke out in a rash with a chemical burn like they have with Huggies and pampers so you have
Affordable diapers
12 or leak protection
Smells great
No harmful chemicals
And great customer service when I have a problem with these diapers at one time (manufactured default) they address the problem very quickly and then gave me coupons for almost half off and free diapers I almost paid nothing it was great

what more could you ask or I would recommend this brand to all new moms
Brenda H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I buy these diapers occasionally as they are cheaper than other brands. I don't like that they feel a little cheaper but my son doesn't seem to mind. When my son was younger we couldn't use LUVs as they leaked but he seems to have outgrown this now.
Karen D.
Cleveland, AR
These are the best affordable diapers. I used Loves on all my kids. they were not any worse to leak than the more expensive brands. Luvs are easy to find at all major stores!
Brittany C.
Luvs are great diapers, and are less expensive than Huggies and Pampers, but I just didn't like the fit as much. I have friends that swear by Luvs, though, so I think it just depends on your baby.
Gaby E.
I bought these diapers with both my children. They are very light weight and have a small fresh scent. They protect and don't leak. The price is good also. Recommend.
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these diapers there very affordable. I like that the fact they don't leak in the middle of the night. Luvs Diaper Big Pack X-large Size 5 80 ct
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
The diapers are good quality and a lot cheaper than Pampers or Huggies. They fit really well and hold a lot of moisture.
Janet M.
Parlier, CA
I buy this diapers for my son since there bigger than huggies and they don't leak. There super strechy and comfartable
Aaron M.
Sarnia, Ontario, Ontario
These diapers are very effective and affordable for our toddler and they have a nice clean baby powder smell for keeping odors down
Juweria K.
Stouffville, Ontario
How we do these diapers work? how do they compare to bigger brands? Are they leak proof? I really wish these were accessible in stores in Canada!