BY LUVS

You know more?so why spend more? As an experienced mom, you don?t trust something because it costs more, you trust what works. Luvs diapers give your baby the protection she needs at the low price you?re looking for?complete with a money back guarantee. Leaks? No thanks. You need a diaper that holds up to your wiggly little one. Luckily, Luvs has a contoured shape with leak barrier leg gathers, for a snug, comfortable fit. Not to mention a leakguard core that helps lock wetness away from baby?s skin. So Live, Learn, & Get Luvs: baby-friendly protection at a budget-friendly price. Available in sizes NB, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. see more...

Luvs with Ultra Leakguards Big Pack Size 5 Diapers 80 Count?
  • "I love luvs... they are the best all three of my kids use luvs.... highly recommended...!!" in 1 review
  • "I started using when she was a newborn i tried all types of diapers and i just kept coming back." in 1 review
  • " Love their affordable and nice price but too bad it gives my son a diaper rash ." in 1 review
Brett W.
Mexico
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
With my oldest daughter she was allergic to EVERYTHING and I mean everything. The only diapers she could wear were Huggies and luvs... Being that luvs are so much cheaper it was a no brainer! We love luvs. And here I am 6 years later using them on my youngest daughter! Plus the diapers just smell like babies, and who doesn't love that?!?
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I absolutely love the LUVS brand in diapers, they smell so good and are super absorbance! These diapers are so affordable and are better then most name brands in my opinion.
Sammi B.
Terre Haute , IN
We have used LUVS with my daughter since she was a newborn. Compared to a lot of the diapers we've tried out these are our favorite. The price is wonderful, and the absorbency is amazing. My daughter was a heavy wetter when she was littler and we had no problems. Now that she's older we just use a diaper at night for her and these still hold up! If we ever have another we will continue with LUVS.
JAYLEEN G.
Corona, CA
I Luv these diapers. I stated off using Kirkland diapers. Which are great. However, I was in a bind one day and ran to Vons because they had Luv's on sale for $5 and I had a coupon for $1 off. I was so impressed not only by the price but the quality of these diapers. They smell so fresh, and lets face it, we need that. I wouldn't use any other diaper again. I can't believe I spent so much on diapers before and they weren't nearly as great as these. Don't let big brand names fool you. They had nothing on Luv's.
Lynda B.
Erath, LA
I have used luvs with both of my children to us they are the best!! They never leak and are right in my price range i have tried many other brands but still these are the best! I have gotten many other moms' to swith to luvs and they couldn't be happier also
Bailey S.
Fargo, ND
We love Luvs! Seriously though, it's about one of the only diapers that is hypoallergenic that doesn't cause an arm and a leg. It's also one of the very few diapers that did NOT cause a rash on my son, which is huge, because he has super sensitive skin. It's also one of the only diapers that does not leak out over night, even compared to some name-brand diapers. The only issue I have ever had with them is the peel coming off, because of a weak seam, but otherwise no issues at all.
Kendall G.
I've tried every other brand of diapers and these are by far my favorite. & they save you more money. They hold great, where as when i had my son in pampers & huggies it seemed like i was always cleaning up pee, even if his diaper was barley full. Definitely recommend them, and if i end up having another baby in the future I'll be using them again!
Quianna S.
Oakland, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I LOVE Luvs! One of my all time favorite diaper brand. My daughter can sleep through the night with no leaking, & when she has used the bathroom in it a lot it doesn't have that gel stuff come through.
Andrea R.
I've used these diapers since my son was a newborn and he's 2 now and I still use them at night or when we're out and need that security. Never had a problem with leaking or rashes. And the design is cute too!
candice c.
Bronx , NY
These are the only diapers i buy anymore! I "luv" these! i don't get any leaks with this and they are so affordable. I get leaks with even more expensive brands. I'm glad that these exists.