BY LUVS

Luvs Bear Hug Stretch premium are cottony soft and have a contoured shape to help keep your little one comfortable. Ultra Leak Protection has an absorbent, blue leak guard to protect your baby from wetness. see more...

Christy T.
Bradenton
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter was unable to wear a lot of the "big" name brands after she was about six months simply because they broke her skin out very badly. Luvs was the only brand that we could find that worked well for her and had no issues with leaks. It was great that they were also very cost effective!
Ashley C.
Stonewall, MS
With my daughter i started out using huggies and pampers, but someone sent me a box of luvs, i tried them on my daughter and absolutely loved them, they fit her well, she never leaked through, great price and they work for my daughter.
Sandi J.
Spirit Lake, ID
I am on my second child and I am not a huge fan of this brand. Yes, they are cheap. But they are also made cheap and they alway leak everywhere. There are better affordable brands out there.
Katelyn I.
Fredericksburg, VA
My son has sensitive skin and loves seems to be the best for his bottom, my daughter on the other hand can't tolerate them. We have had no problem with leaks or anything.
Ashley K.
Liberty, TX
These were the ONLY diapers we ever used for our son. He had sensitive skin with no reactions to Luv's. These also were better for nightime use with less leaks.
Jillian R.
Muskegon, MI
Our son is a luvs baby. We tried every other brand and nothing compared to luvs. It's the best on the market and we will be using it for every kid.
danielle p.
Harrison, TN
My son always leaked through his Luvs but seems to do fine with huggies. and my daughters skin was too sensitive for them
Lydia M.
Long Beach, CA
Luvs are great, I don't have to worry about leaks and they fit my baby so well. I have used on all of my babies
Cynthia A.
Garland, TX
My daughters have sensitive areas and we found Luvs to be gentle and helps prevent leaks and blow outs
Amber O.
Kalamazoo, MI
Luvs was the best thing for my boys, cheapest you can get aside from store brands and work amazingly