BY LUVS

You know more?so why spend more? As an experienced mom, you don?t trust something because it costs more, you trust what works. Luvs diapers give your baby the protection she needs at the low price you?re looking for?complete with a money back guarantee. Leaks? No thanks. You need a diaper that holds up to your wiggly little one. Luckily, Luvs has a contoured shape with leak barrier leg gathers, for a snug, comfortable fit. Not to mention a leakguard core that helps lock wetness away from baby?s skin. So Live, Learn, & Get Luvs: baby-friendly protection at a budget-friendly price. Available in sizes NB, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. see more...

• How do you luvs hold up compared to Huggies2 Answers
  • Where is the best place to buy these? The best deal?1 Answers
Luvs with Ultra Leakguards Big Pack Size 4 Diapers 96 Count
  • "The only ones cheaper ( sometimes) are the store brand and thats just not worth it.My younger daughter has pretty senstive skin so we cloth diaper mostly but our go to disposable brand is Luvs " in 1 review
  • "They are great for night time because they can hold a lot with out leaking." in 1 review
  • "They are a great price and I completely trust them." in 1 review
  • "I feel like Luvs provides the same amount of leak protection as Huggies but easier on your wallet." in 1 review
Brittney Rose D.
Wood lake, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I tried huggies, pampers, store brands and nothing compares to the quality of Luvs! These are so under rated which is fine by me because it probably saves me a pretty penny! Also they are only a few dollars more than the store brands! Store brand generally is stiff and has zero absorbance where for TWO DOLLARS more you get hours of coverage no need to buy secondary night time diapers at a hefty cost! Love Luvs!
Cheyenne M.
Vineyard
They are inexpensive. However, when they get wet- they look pretty gross compared to name brand diapers. It may just be me, but I feel like they smell worse too when wet! They also do not hold as much at night.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I absolutely love the LUVS brand in diapers, they smell so good and are super absorbance! These diapers are so affordable and are better then most name brands in my opinion.
Jenny B.
Having used almost every brand of disposable diaper available, I would say that Luvs are a great option. I just bought my son the biggest count box that I could find, 144 Luvs in size 4. They are a soft, comfortable, absorbent diaper for him. What is nice about Luvs is that they are super affordable so you don't even feel bad during the times when you over change your baby (from a dry diaper to a new dry diaper -it happens!) yet you can sleep your baby in a Luvs overnight and trust that it will do the job until morning.
Maegan B.
kenner, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
For my first son i used huggies and spent a fortune on diapers. for my second son i used luvs and saved a lot of money by doing so. a lot of people told e to give it a try and i wish i would have sooner. it is literally the same thing as huggies for much much cheaper!
Jennifer M.
Tucker, GA
These were okay for me. They work pretty well, but they sometimes spill. I prefer pampers because they have never leaked on me. If you are looking for a cheap diaper that works pretty well these are good. Otherwise I would just stick with pampers.
Rachel H.
York, PA
I love Luvs diapers! When my daughter was a newborn I was sent home from the hospital with Pampers. I began trying different brands of diapers and found that Luvs work just as well as Pampers and they're much cheaper! They've never caused an irritation on my daughter's skin, they have a snug and flexible fit, and they don't leak! Wonderful product.
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
These are my go to diaper if I'm not shopping at Target. They are a great price and I completely trust them. I used them with my son 14 years ago and still use them on my 2 year old son who has one on right now. We've even used them at night occasionally and they haven't leaked to my surprise.
Tiffany H.
Martinez, CA
We LOVE LUVS in our home! With my first baby I quickly realized how expensive diapers were and looked for a cheaper brand. LUVS are soft, absorbent and about half the price of bigger brands. We have never had a problem with leaks if we are using the correct size. Give them a try.
Angela G.
Grand Blanc, MI
One of three brands I use. They are great for daytime use. No baby bum rashes or redness. No leaks. Nighttime use I prefer another brand, my baby is a heavy wetter and by morning in these diapers it's leaked through to his his pajamas.
April N.
How do you luvs hold up compared to Huggies
Tiffany H.
Martinez, CA
Where is the best place to buy these? The best deal?