Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
I received a lot of these from a friend and by the look and feel of them I was concerned. They are so lightweight I didn’t see how they were going to hold my son’s pee especially overnight. They do! They are super absorbent and actually hold his poop better than any other diaper. We have had several blow outs with pampers and buggies but with this diaper we’ve had only one or two.

My only complaint is there is no indicator that shows there is pee in the diaper. This isn’t a huge deal as usually you can tell when the diaper gets bloated, however we like to make sure our son is going to be with a very clean diaper and even if there is a little pee we would like to change him, and sometimes it’s hard to tell with these.

UPDATE: I think these run small and the pampers/Huggies run bigger. So when my son was first entering a size these worked best and when he was leaving a size the pampers/huggies worked best!