BY LUVS

Luvs® Jumbo Ultra Leakguards With Heavy-Dooty Protection™.
Leakguard core.
Stretch sides.
Leak barrier leg gathers.
38 diapers.
$, money back guarantee*. see more...

Luvs Ultra Leakguards Size N Diapers - 38 CT
  • "Loved the fact that they had different design patterns and these worked and helped me during the potty training process." in 2 reviews
  • "I found that they actually leaked less than the other name brand items. " in 1 review
Tabetha M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Price is ok. Do not recommend. They say peak guard but they leak. Cute designs but will not be buying again. I do not buy name brand, so bought the next cheapest because what I use was out in my child size. And it is very frustrating to buy something so expensive and to have the not work! Also I was a daycare teacher for 8 years, they leak, and by law we had to change the children every 2hrs MAX even if they were dry.
Chelsea M.
I love these diapers so much I used them from the second I brought my daughter home. She is currently still in them as we speak they are helping us with the potty training process. One of the most amazing things about Luvs is how absorbent they are and how much they hold. My daughter is 17 months old and we usually put her to bed about 8pm and she gets up about 6am and these will hold all night. Most of the time I will get up to change her about midnight but if I let her go a full night without a change the diaper and her bed are both still dry in the morning, Since I am due this September with our second peanut I have already began stocking up one Luvs diapers. You get the best quality for an amazing price.
Amber L.
San Diego, CA
These are the only newborn size diapers that my baby boy didnt leak out of. It's hard to constantly be changing the sheets and a onesie throughout the night. I highly recommend Luvs. Don't waste your money on Pampers Swaddlers.
Brittany r.
Chesapeake, OH
Luvs was the only diaper my son could ever use with out leaking out of the sides of them. the only think i didn't not like it they didn't seem to last as long or stay as dry and some of the other diapers we had tried. i will continue to buy them until my son is out of diapers .
Sailly S.
I used these for my son once he was a little bigger, price is great and for that price honestly, you really cant ask for more. Loved the fact that they had different design patterns and these worked and helped me during the potty training process.
Stephanie r.
El Centro, CA
When i bought these for my son they fit him small! i don't know if different brands fit differently but this one did cause i got him the newborn pampers and that one fit him better. so i haven't really bought him this brand anymore :/
Jennifer M.
Enola, PA
I was not impressed by these diapers. They puffed up with just a little urine, they leaked especially at night, you can see the urine thru the outer liner, and they left irritation marks on my daughter's skin due to the plastic being so rough. Works in a pinch, but prefer not to buy them.
Tabatha H.
Denver, NC
These diapers are a great price. They're affordable and work well. I am not a one brand kind of mom but I mainly used Luvs with my oldest son and never had a problem with leaks.
Kelly G.
Princeton, WV
They get the job done but I would rather pay alittle more. These diapers hold less then name brands and dont have the strip that tells you if they are wet or not like Pampers.
You get what you pay for, these diapers are cheap and they feel cheap. These diapers didn't seem to hold as much pee as the other brand name diapers.