Luvs Ultra Leakguards Size 2 Diapers - 42 CT uploaded by Jessica S.

BY LUVS

Luvs® Jumbo Ultra leakguards with Heavy-Dooty Protection™.
Leakguard core.
Stretch sides.
Leak barrier leg gathers.
2 12-18 lb 5-8kg.
42 diapers.
Money back guarantee*. see more...

Brittany B.
These are the best diapers out there I tried pampers with my newborn boy and he would pee outside the diaper every time no matter how I had it then we switched to Huggies and did the same thing we found these and never had a problem with them and he's now going on four months . These are life changers
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I absolutely love the LUVS brand in diapers, they smell so good and are super absorbance! These diapers are so affordable and are better then most name brands in my opinion.
Jessica S.
Baird, TX
I absolutely "love" these diapers. I have tried every brand under the sun. From the prestigious brands all the way to the generic kind. I have found luvs to be the best for quality and price because they perform on a budget.
Samantha  J.
Fayetteville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite diapers for my 4 month old. She's been using Luvs since she was born and I cannot remember a time she's leaked through them. I also love the scent of the diapers when you open the package. I also love that these diapers aren't super expensive.
Krista A.
I am not a big fan of luvs diapers at all. My daughter would get a rash every time she wore them..3 kids later i had a baby shower and received luvs diapers so i figured i would give them another try...what a complete mistake that was. Complete leak through diaper, clothes and bedding within 2 hours of night sleeping! 😧
Nikki A.
Marietta, GA
I buy whatever diapers are the best deal and often that is Luvs. They are great during the day but tend to leak at night. I do not blame the diaper though, my son drinks a lot in general. I will continue to buy Luvs as long as the price is right
Danielle G.
Mt Zion, IL
One of my go to brands for diapers. We did not have any real issues with leaking diapers. They seemed to work well at night. One of the more affordable brands out there.
Dina T.
Selbyville, DE
Price is great and we buy these if the local store does not carry the size we need for our son, but we have so many leaking issues with them that I'll purposefully go out of my way to find what we usually use.
Amanda C.
Kennewick, WA
I love luvs they are reasonably priced and good quality. My son was allergic to the Walmart brand he got a horrible rash. Luvs came to my rescue because Huggies are to over priced.
derica a.
We used these a lot with my first. However, now when we tried them with my youngest only 4 years later, the plasticky feel irritates my little guy. He whines when I put these on, and I know it's because they are uncomfortable.
Nicole T.
Don't you find you go through a lot more diapers or that they leak more, compared to Huggies or pampers?
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
So I read the reviews and a lot of people say they do not work well in the night. My question is how often do you change them? Because my son wakes up every 3 hours and I change him. I've been using pampers but I'm thinking to switching over to luvs.