Add a Photo

By LUVS
#101 in Diapers
LuvsĀ® Jumbo Ultra leakguards with Heavy-Dooty Protectionā„¢.
Leakguard core.
Stretch sides.
Leak barrier leg gathers.
2 12-18 lb 5-8kg.
42 diapers.
Money back guarantee*.
Photo (1)
Krista A.
Krista A.

I am not a big fan of luvs diapers at all. My daughter would get a rash every time she wore them..3 kids later i had a baby shower and received luvs diapers so i figured i would give them another try...what a complete mistake that was. Complete leak through diaper, clothes and bedding within 2 hours of night sleeping! šŸ˜§
Samantha  J.
Samantha J.
Dunn, NC

My favorite diapers for my 4 month old. She's been using Luvs since she was born and I cannot remember a time she's leaked through them. I also love the scent of the diapers when you open the package. I also love that these diapers aren't super expensive.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Baird, TX

I absolutely "love" these diapers. I have tried every brand under the sun. From the prestigious brands all the way to the generic kind. I have found luvs to be the best for quality and price because they perform on a budget.
Dina T.
Dina T.
Selbyville , DE

Price is great and we buy these if the local store does not carry the size we need for our son, but we have so many leaking issues with them that I'll purposefully go out of my way to find what we usually use.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Decatur, IL

One of my go to brands for diapers. We did not have any real issues with leaking diapers. They seemed to work well at night. One of the more affordable brands out there.
derica a.
derica a.

We used these a lot with my first. However, now when we tried them with my youngest only 4 years later, the plasticky feel irritates my little guy. He whines when I put these on, and I know it's because they are uncomfortable.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.

When the budget is tight these are the diapers i use. Great for duing the day but they don't seem to hold well over night. I do love the cute monkey designs on them!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Kennewick, WA

I love luvs they are reasonably priced and good quality. My son was allergic to the Walmart brand he got a horrible rash. Luvs came to my rescue because Huggies are to over priced.
danielle n.
danielle n.
Appleton, WI, WI

My kids always leeked out these! sides always rippd. We stopped using these kind die to poor quailty!
felycya l.
felycya l.
Bakersfield, CA

I Love LUV DIapers! Worked great with my daughter and I love the price! I would recommend them to any new mom to try!!!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Don't you find you go through a lot more diapers or that they leak more, compared to Huggies or pampers?
Jewel D.
Jewel D.
North Babylon, NY

So I read the reviews and a lot of people say they do not work well in the night. My question is how often do you change them? Because my son wakes up every 3 hours and I change him. I've been using pampers but I'm thinking to switching over to luvs.

Join Now