BY LUVS

Luvs® Ultra Leakguards With Heavy-Dooty Protection™.
Money back guarantee*.
Leakguard core.
Stretch sides.
Leak barrier leg gathers.
1 8-14 lb 4-6 kg.
50 diapers. see more...

Kirsten M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My firstborn was allergic to these. My 2nd born does fine with them If we buy them , we mostly cloth diaper and only use disposables for when we're out and about. These are cheap, like the price. They work well enough, just don't hold a lot.
Kelcie H.
Santaquin, UT
I do not use Luvs. My son had blow outs with every single one! I had to go to the next size up (way before he even reached the weight limit for these diapers) and they still didn't hold it in. You could even see through the diapers. Spend a little more and go for Huggies. Even their most inexpensive style is better than all of Luvs.
Sara T.
WATERTOWN, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Why bother with any other diapers!! We tried some Huggies on size 1, just awful. These diapers have an outer lining that protects baby's clothes from getting damp, which is especially helpful overnight and while out and about. Everyone I know with kids unanimously says, "Luvs," I can totally see why!
Carrie C.
We LOVED Luvs.. We were using Pampers at first, but they were just SO expensive that we had to switch.. We could by Luvs anywhere, they're cheap, and we never had an issue until our daughter was closer to 3 years old and she peed more at a time and they would leak.
Abbe  K.
My daughter has a sensitive bottom and these are the only diapers that did not bother her! They are grat diapers and we never had any leaks. The price is another plus! I will never buy other brands again.
Melissa W.
With my daughter Luvs was all we could use bc all other brands would leave huge painful rashes. We were so glad they weren't expensive
Cierra B.
Woodbury , TN
I don't like the smell of these but my son wears them at night. This is almost the only brand that he doesn't pee through.
Brianna O.
Mattoon, IL
These diapers are pretty good. They don't leak or anything, but they aren't quite as soft as some others I have used.