BY LUVS

Luvs ultra clean wipes have pillowy bumps to help make cleaning a breeze! Pillowy bumps to help make cleaning a breeze! Gentle on your baby s skin Quilted for a great clean Alcohol Free ; see more...

• Never tried these. Where can I buy them? Never seen them ...2 Answers
crystal j.
I love this brand they have agreat quality items at a decent price they are also always on sale with coupons
Andrea K.
Orlando, FL
I've tried both the regular and sensitive versions of Huggies & Pampers baby wipes. When I finally had to buy wipes myself (once I went through all the wipes that were gifted) I bought luvs because they were the cheapest and SO glad I did. They have the same texture as pampers sensitive which I LOVED and whatever "ingredients" they use in their wipes, cleans him much better than the Huggies causing me to use less wipes. I got a box of 432 wipes for $9.99 at Kmart (2.31 cents per wipe) and pampers sensitive for a box of 512 cost $17.50 (3.42 cents a wipe). You will save a lot of money without having to sacrifice quality.Now my son can wear any diaper and use any wipe (he's not sensitive) and the Luvs wipes do have a different smell than pampers sensitive or the huggies so I don't know if they will agree with a sensitive baby. BUT if you are looking for quality in cleanliness and price, Luvs wipes are my #1 choice!
Cindy l.
The wipes are OK, but I prefer Huggies brand. Luv diapers I like and work great but not the wipes, they did not meet my expectations. To thin not thick enough and just didn't like the texture.
Jenn V.
Duncan, AZ
Love the diapers and love
These wipes too! Cleans well and leaves my son refreshed.
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
Best wipes I've ever used. My son never had a problem with them and they are cheap. Great for taking off makeup too.
Talitha M.
These are my favorite wipes. They separate easily, which is handy when you've got a half naked kid in one hand and are trying to get a wipe with the other. They were good on my kids' sensitive bottoms, too, which was important.
Emi M.
I love the smell of the wipes and they are the perfect thickness and stretchyness! The only downfall is that I only see them at big lots and Kmart.
Lupita D.
Detroit, MI
They do rip easy but are a good price and are good wipes if they only didn't rip so easly but I love the Brand LUVS
Karina R.
Saint Louis, MO
I use the diaper and wipes whenever possible. They are almost always on sale and are very moisturizing. Usually one wipe will do the trick even on a messy "accident".
Robyn L.
El Paso, TX
I love Luvs, we only use them. their wipes are always moist, and I don't feel the need to use 2 or more at once!
Hilary A.
Westampton, NJ
Never tried these. Where can I buy them? Never seen them in stores just the diapers.