BY LUVS

Luvs ultra clean wipes have pillowy bumps to help make cleaning a breeze! Pillowy bumps to help make cleaning a breeze! Gentle on your baby s skin. Quilted for a great clean. Alcohol Free 6 packages of 72 wipes/17.8 x 17.8cm each 432 total wipes. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought these wipes and placed them inside a plastic wipes container (sold separately). It is very convenient to have a large supply of wipes so you don't feel like you are constantly buying them. Luvs is a good brand that provides cheaper, quality baby products. I always bought their diapers too. The wipes were gentle enough to use on my baby who had eczema.
Camille S.
I always buy these for my kids they are cheaper but works the same wonders as any other brand ........
Rell B.
I always buy these for my friends baby and they are good diapers unlike other cheap one . I call them miracle diapers
Mary A.
Westbrook, CT
Used these for my son and they are a pretty good quality! We also use the luvs diapers because my 7 month old is super comfortable in them! They stay on him when he moves around and don't leak!
Shyanne E.
Surrey
I always buy these,yeah they are cheaper but works the same miracles as any other brand or make up remover solution