BY LUVS

Luvs ultra clean wipes have pillowy bumps to help make cleaning a breeze! Pillowy bumps to help make cleaning a breeze! Gentle on your baby s skin Quilted for a great clean Alcohol Free ; see more...

• Never tried these. Where can I buy them? Never seen them in store...2 Answers
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
The wipes are OK, but I prefer Huggies brand. Luv diapers I like and work great but not the wipes, they did not meet my expectations. To thin not thick enough and just didn't like the texture.
Alexis W.
S Portland, ME
To date these are the best wipes we've gotten for our son. We buy them at BJ's and we love them. They're the softest, they clean the best, and they're not as stiff as other brands. We use them to clean pretty much everything. They feel more like cloth than paper, which is what we like. My son has had no reaction to them so far, and they help keep his teething rashes in check. We've switched to the Luvs wipes permanently, they just work for us.
Carrie C.
I loved these wipes because they're always super moist, they don't dry out easily, and I love that they have stretch to them without tearing easily.. However, there is something in the ingredients that makes my hands dry out and break out easily so I had to quit using them :(
Leslie M.
Thompsontown, PA
Hate the diapers but I LOVE THE WIPES. They are soft and have more moisture on them then the other brands, which I like because I know when I am using them I am cleaning my kids bottoms more efficiently and more effectively, hence using less wipes all together.
Talitha M.
These are my favorite wipes. They separate easily, which is handy when you've got a half naked kid in one hand and are trying to get a wipe with the other. They were good on my kids' sensitive bottoms, too, which was important.
Karina R.
Saint Louis, MO
I use the diaper and wipes whenever possible. They are almost always on sale and are very moisturizing. Usually one wipe will do the trick even on a messy "accident".
Briana C.
Luvz is the way to go! I love there wipes! Its inexpensive and you get a lot for the price. Its the best wipes to get. No irritation for my child too.
Emi M.
I love the smell of the wipes and they are the perfect thickness and stretchyness! The only downfall is that I only see them at big lots and Kmart.
Kathryn B.
Waukee, IA
Totally disappointed in these wipes. They are way to thin and the scent is far to strong. You have to use 10 for a dirty diaper.
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
Best wipes I've ever used. My son never had a problem with them and they are cheap. Great for taking off makeup too.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold, NJ
Never tried these. Where can I buy them? Never seen them in stores just the diapers.