BY LUVS

Luvs ultra clean wipes have pillowy bumps to help make cleaning a breeze! Pillowy bumps to help make cleaning a breeze! Gentle on your baby s skin Quilted for a great clean Alcohol Free ; see more...

• Never tried these. Where can I buy them? Never seen them in store...2 Answers
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The wipes are OK, but I prefer Huggies brand. Luv diapers I like and work great but not the wipes, they did not meet my expectations. To thin not thick enough and just didn't like the texture.
crystal j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand they have agreat quality items at a decent price they are also always on sale with coupons
Lupita D.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
They do rip easy but are a good price and are good wipes if they only didn't rip so easly but I love the Brand LUVS
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
Great wipes. Very durable. Also inexpensive. I am very pleased with Luvs brand. Way to go Luvs.
Kacey A.
Zephyrhills, FL
Love this brand! Use it myself and know tons of friends that use for them and their kids! Perfect!
Alexis W.
S Portland, ME
To date these are the best wipes we've gotten for our son. We buy them at BJ's and we love them. They're the softest, they clean the best, and they're not as stiff as other brands. We use them to clean pretty much everything. They feel more like cloth than paper, which is what we like. My son has had no reaction to them so far, and they help keep his teething rashes in check. We've switched to the Luvs wipes permanently, they just work for us.
Karessa F.
Wilmington, DE
Awesome wipes! Nice, thick, and moist. You do get less per pack than some brands. However you use less too.
Jaclyn K.
I really like Luvs wipes! They're thin, but very sturdy. They clean well and hold up.
Kathryn B.
Waukee, IA
Totally disappointed in these wipes. They are way to thin and the scent is far to strong. You have to use 10 for a dirty diaper.
Briana C.
Luvz is the way to go! I love there wipes! Its inexpensive and you get a lot for the price. Its the best wipes to get. No irritation for my child too.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never tried these. Where can I buy them? Never seen them in stores just the diapers.