BY LUVS

Luvs Super-Absorbent Diapers: These diapers for babies feature NightLock; Luvs' largest absorbency area ever helps to lock away wetness, even overnight Size 3 (168 count) for 16-28 lbs Size 4 (144 count) for 22-37 lbs Size 5 (124 count) for over 27 lbs Size 6 (104 count) over 35 lbs These Super-Absorbent Luvs diapers absorb more than regular Luvs diapers Stock up around the house and in the car for convenience Sleep longer with fewer night-time diaper changes see more...

Buy on Walmart
Maria R.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I just saw a cool commercial where it shows a mother being overly cautious with her first baby, but with her second, she is so chill. It made me laugh because that is how I was. With the birth of my first child I went as far as using cloth diapers after we left the hospital. With my second, I was selective with my diaper choosing because I learned early that she was alergic to sertain brands. I used cloth diapers temporarily, but when I tested Luvs one her, they were thr only diaper brand that did not irritate her. She is potty trained now and we used every size available. Aside from being allergy free, they were also the cheapest. Happy babies leads to happy moms.
Paige P.
Boynton beach , FL
Affordable and they don't rip!!! Every time I buy huggies the little straps rip off. I was using pampers cruisers for my son and he was crying to take it off every time he peed with luvs he doesn't even try to take them off I have to check every hour he's only 1
destiny r.
Mt Sterling, KY
I found these were the best diapers for both my children after they turned about a year old. They were mor mobile and i found these diapers leaked a lot less then other brands we tried.
Lindsey S.
Surprise, AZ
Review for: Luvs Super Absorbent Diapers, (Choose Your Size), Luvs Super Absorbent Diapers, (Choose Your Size), Luvs Super Absorbent Diapers, (Choose Your Size) more...
I absolutly love Luvs dinars. They're the best night time protection I've found and they make our night time so much easier.
Lucinda M.
Review for: Luvs Super Absorbent Diapers, (Choose Your Size) more...
I love this brand because it's affordable but at the same time they are reliable. I can always count on luvs over night