BY LUVS

Luvs Sensitive wipes are hypoallergenic and have pillowy bumps to help make cleaning a breeze! Hypoalleregenic Unscented Alcohol Free Quilted pillowy, molded texture to help your baby get a thorough clean. Pillowy bumps make cleaning a breeze! see more...

• "Would rather spend more and get a higher quality wipe. " in 1 review
  • "I use these for my son and they are the best that I have ever used!" in 1 review
  • "It has a fresh scent and i use these wipes in the car for my two young girls who have skin sensitivities." in 1 review
Lori B.
Too thin in my opinion. This product may be cheaper than pampers or huggies but if you have to use way more in one diaper change it really isn't cheaper in the long run. Would rather spend more and get a higher quality wipe.
allison h.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I love the diapers and I love the wipes! Now I didn't find these as sturdy on the booty for messy diapers but they are good quick cheap wipes (good for messy hands and on hand wipes for the car)
Quinn R.
I use these on my grandson. In a rush one day, I grabbed 1 to wipe my face and to my amazement, it didn't break my face out or feel tight. Now, I use them.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Luvs in general must be full of chemicals, because they cause breakouts. I've found a few brands that are more affordable and more functional as well.
Jennifer l.
Springfield, IL
I actually like this product. It has a fresh scent and i use these wipes in the car for my two young girls who have skin sensitivities. Great product!
Christine A.
ewa beach, hi
I use these for removing my make up all the time. They're just much cheaper than regular makeup wipes and they come in a much bigger pack.
Morgan S.
Ransomville, NY
I use these in the bathroom as butt wipes, seeing as my fully grown family still prefers to use butt wipes...but I find they are too thing.
candace j.
I use these for my son and they are the best that I have ever used! They don't dry out easy & they clean up really well!
kira d.
hermitage, PA
These are the best wipes on the market! soft and affordable. great scent. the only drawback is they are hard to find.
Julie W.
Ida Grove, IA
I love these wipes. They are sensitive enough for baby or adult face. I use them for many purposes.
Brandi D.
Darlington, SC
I am a devote user of pampers diapering products but right now money has been tight with my husband being the only one working, how do these sensitive wipes measure up to pampers sensitive wipes?
amber J.
How good are these wipes? And where could I find them??