Luvs Disposable Diapers

by Luvs

#25 in Diapers

You know more — so why spend more? As an experienced mom, you don't trust something because it costs more, you trust what works. Luvs® diapers give your baby the protection she needs at the low price you're looking for — complete with a money-back guarantee. Leaks? No thanks. You need a diaper that holds up to your wiggly little one. Luckily, Luvs has NightLock™ Plus, our largest absorbency area ever, to lock away wetness even overnight.

Has anyone else had issues with these leaking? I tried sizing up but still had issues.
How well do these work at night???
Start your review of Luvs Disposable Diapers!
How would you rate this product?
Bilikis I.
Brockton, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Luvs Disposable Diapers uploaded by Bilikis I.
I like this diaper because it affordable and it doesn’t not leak. You get more diapers in a box compare to other brands. I used it when I had my son in 2017 and now using it for my daughter too. I love the writings on it.
Jordan L.
Lakewood, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Luvs Disposable Diapers uploaded by Jordan L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was initially skeptical due to the low price but these didn't disappoint. No leaks and super affordable. The printed quotes are also very cute.
Heather L.
The Colony, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’ve bought these diapers in all different sizes. They work really well, just seem to be just a little bit smaller than all other brands.
Nora W.
Lewis Center, OH
Luvs are great for those on a tight budget. They hold up very well. They do balloon up when wet a little more than other brands and they are very heavily scented. But I’d recommend them
erin B.
Mineral Ridge, OH
Luvs has been my go-to brand for over 4 years now. I've tried others, but having children with sensitive skin, these worked the best. They look a little plain, but that also means you're not paying for the Disney designs either. They're highly absorbent, and also gentle on rash-prone, sensitive baby skin.
Courtney P.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
So I bought these once or twice based solely on the price it is way cheaper than their leading competitors. They surprised me how well they held up though. I have been with pampers so long it's hard to not stay I've invested alot in my pampers rewards that I'm trying to get something back. But yes luvs is great is your tight on money but need something good for your baby.
Ashley W.
Bryan, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great diapers. My son is highly allergic to other name brand diapers but Luvs he wasn't. Does not leak or give him any rashes. priced decent too.
Yaa A.
Waxhaw
I luv luvs! The best affordable diapers I've ever used. I used for 3 kids. I've tried all brands and luvs works the best!
Tara M.
Hemet, CA
These diapers are perfect for newborn baby boys. No other diaper would keep my baby hoy dry. The other newborn diapers are made so weird my baby ended up peeing out of any other diapers. These diapers kept him dry longer.
Lisa J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
Luvs Disposable Diapers uploaded by Lisa J.
I have found luvs to be just as effective as some of the more expensive leading brands. We always used pampers until around 5 or 6 months of age and then switched to luvs because they are less expensive and just as absorbent. I pay 9.99 for a single bag at Walmart. #influenster #voxbox
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
melissa P.
Cornwall , ON
il y a 9 mois
Erica B. il y a 8 mois
Absolutely! My son is 13 months, and he hasn’t had any leaks yet while using luvs!
Stephanie G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
il y a un an
Luvs Disposable Diapers or Huggies® Refreshing Clean™ for a girls which did you use for your daughter?
Elissa B. il y a un an
Pampers swaddlers that's what they'd used in the hospital where I had my babies and they did good, so we stuck with them until they got older
Cindy A.
Ruston
il y a un an
Luvs Disposable Diapers ? Luvs Disposable Diapers These diapers are cheaper than Pampers, Huggies, ect. and are soft and claim to be just as good with leak protection as the above mentioned, but are they really? I've used Pampers so far (baby doesnt fit in Luvs yet) and Luvs seem thin.
Vannesa L. il y a un an
I strictly used pampers and huggies with my first son and they worked but we sometimes had spills. I’m using loves with my second and they work great! I personally think they’re better than pampers. I have a chunky boy and these fit him so good! I would definitely recommend giving them a try!