4.02 / 5 based on 1,923 Reviews
Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks. Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fitsee more...
Top Questions See all 445 Q&A
- "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
- "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
- "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
- "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
- "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
They may be cheap but I find that I do not like Luvs for the fact that they leak constantly. I tried once and never again will I buy another pack. I will stick to pampers :)
Luvs have been my go to diaper for both kids. My son 3 and daughter 19 months and they are the best bang for my buck! After using them with my son there was no dought I would be using them with my daughter. They did not disappoint!
This brand is ok. I definitely prefer huggies. If you do try luvs, make sure you get something that fits a little big. If it's small at all, the diapers will leak like crazy!
Really did not enjoy using these diapers. I felt like I had so many unnecessary diaper blowouts it was insane .. Also, I wasn't a fan of the quality.. Don't miss them at all!
Something about these diapers gives my daughter rashes almost immediately... they used them at get daycare and when she works come home at night she looked like it burned her
By far the best diapers I have found.. I've tried 3 other brands with my son and they all seem to leak, with Luvs they hold up more haven't had any problems at all with thum!
These diapers have the same name brand quality, never had any problems with leakage plus they give better quantity in a package than the other brands. I swear by this brand!
When the budget was tight and the tushy was acting right LUVS was the perfect diaper for the kids. We had no problems and no leaks. I would always go up one size at night if I did not have a night time diaper and that worked for us.
Well we came to a conclusion that we love luvs... we have tried a few other brands but these are the ones that will last my son through the night...someone had recommended me to use these instead of others just not the scented ones....
I like Luvs for my stubborn 2 1/2 year old daughter who REFUSES to potty train. They don't leak like Pamper's when she's on the move. Definitely a great deal for the price!
Q & A
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Pampers VS Luvs!?
Huggies V Luvs
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos