4.02 / 5 based on 1,912 Reviews
Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks. Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fitsee more...
Top Questions See all 438 Q&A
- "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
- "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
- "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
- "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
- "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
I've been using Luvs diapers for my son and they work great! They hold up and they are very affordable. I've only been using this brand for about a month now, but so far no leaks and no diaper rash. I will definitely continue to use Luvs!
We didn't start using Luvs diapers until our little one was in a size 2, but we have loved them ever since we did start using them. They are very cost efficient, and we haven't had any problems with them leaking, tearing easily, etc.
We really like luvs diapers we prefer a more environment friendly diaper such as cloth diapers but here lately we have liked that we do not leak in LUVS this is huge for us!
I have tried every other brand of diapers and these are the best quality for the money. No leakage, the stickies don't come undone, and are great for checking and resticking!!
I use luvs for my little ones. Luvs are affordable and work great. I have not had any problems with them. They fit great, don't leak, and are cheaper then pampers or huggies.
They may be cheap but I find that I do not like Luvs for the fact that they leak constantly. I tried once and never again will I buy another pack. I will stick to pampers :)
These have worked great for both my daughter and son! I find they are a slightly smaller fit than Pampers, but work just as well. And the price is much better than Pampers or Huggies.
Luvs have been my go to diaper for both kids. My son 3 and daughter 19 months and they are the best bang for my buck! After using them with my son there was no dought I would be using them with my daughter. They did not disappoint!
This brand is ok. I definitely prefer huggies. If you do try luvs, make sure you get something that fits a little big. If it's small at all, the diapers will leak like crazy!
Really did not enjoy using these diapers. I felt like I had so many unnecessary diaper blowouts it was insane .. Also, I wasn't a fan of the quality.. Don't miss them at all!
Q & A
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Pampers VS Luvs!?
Huggies V Luvs
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos