BY LUVS #21 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Aimee S.
Philadelphia , PA
I've been using Luvs diapers for my son and they work great! They hold up and they are very affordable. I've only been using this brand for about a month now, but so far no leaks and no diaper rash. I will definitely continue to use Luvs!
Kirsten M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I tried using these with my son but couldn't because he had an allergic reaction to them. I have nephews and nieces who used nothing but these and they worked perfectly for them
Jennifer B.
Hudson, OH
Luvs diapers are the way to go! If your child is not allergic or something out of the ordinary, then I would definitely recommend Luvs. We've used a bunch of different brands, and for the price and quality - these seem to be best for us.
elizabeth r.
Stockton, CA
I use this diapers with all my kids cheap to but the only thing I didn't like when they change everything on the diapers like it say Leakproof but it's not they leak everywhere was not happy with that so I change diapers so my rate is a 4
Casey P.
I have tried so many different diapers and these are the only ones my little boy does not pee out of! they smell good and good price and its such a good product for the price!!!
Chelsea M.
Luvs are my favorite diapers! My son and daughter both broke out with pampers and leaked through the night. Luvs is the only diaper that we have never had a leak or a breakout.
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH
Love this brand. For my baby shower a lot of people bought these diapers and they work great! I tried huggies and they didn't do any better. For the price these are best for us!
Danielle An Y.
Newton Falls, OH
I use these for my son the only thing I wish they would do different is with the back of the diaper to make it have a band. My sons butt is always showing when he bends over lol
Deann K.
I am all for saving money when looking for diapers for my daughter, but I was disappointed with these diapers! The quality I experienced a few years ago with my oldest has definitely diminished. I'll pay a little extra for Pampers any day!
Chelsea H.
I don't know why I waited so long to switch to Luvs. I used more expensive diapers with my first child. The babysitter put one of these one my daughter one day and it worked great. I bought them immediately. No leaks even at night.
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?