BY LUVS #14 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Reviews (1910)
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Tiffany F.
Scottsburg , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely love luvs. Being a mom of 3 kids quantity, quality, and price is most important. Luvs definitely gives you more bang for your buck and the quality is comparable to top brands.
Lindy D.
I am impressed with how much better they are now. Luv them! I tried them 3 years ago and didn't care for them. Tried them again a year ago and can't believe how much better they are now.
Carmen S.
Bethlehem , PA
I've had bad experiences with these diapers even when my baby barely peed the diaper burst open and gel went every where it never failed every time it happened with a barely wet diaper
Brandi M.
Locust, NC
I love these diapers...to me they compare to pampers, at a much cheaper price! We had tried huggies which leaked every single time with my boys. These are my favorite diapers hands down.
Megan J.
Yreka, CA
Love these diapers super easy to put on and off never had a problem with leaking but I do change him very frequently. I also love the smell of them they smell like diapers should smell
Andrea R.
These are the only diapers I've used on my son since he was born and they're perfect. Love the print and smell of them. Could use an elastic back and more designs but they are essential.
Brittany S.
Both my girls always used Luvs until they went up to a size 3 (i think) and then we had to switch, they always leaked out after that age. But they worked great while they were younger.
Teresa B.
Luvs diapers prices compare to most generic brand diapers I have seen and they work a lot better! My babies have leaks with Huggies and Pampers just as much as they do with Luvs, so why spend so much more money? I use Luvs most of the time with my babies.
Ashley T.
Phoenix, AZ
These are the best diapers for the best price. I have never had a problem with leaking. My baby has been wearing these for about 6 months now and they fit great. So glad I switched over.
Dani P.
Lake, MS
I love LUVS! I love the price and I love how absorbent they are. The only bad thing I have to say is that I wish they stretched a little more especially for babies with chucky thighs.
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
1300 south park way apt 1238
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?