BY LUVS #22 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Stacey C.
Redmond, OR
I bought these diapers based on their marketing for absorbency and affordability, however they did leak often and I found them to be saggy and thin. Good price though, when you're in a bind.
Alicia R.
Webster, NY
I did not really care for luvs diapers. They worked fairly well for day time but definitely not for night time. They have a strong odor that I did not like at all. They are a decent price but I would go with a store brand if looking to save $ because of the smell.
Melisa C.
These diapers hold well.. they do not sag when they are full unlike other brands. I have used them for all my kids. they are cheap and can hold alot! would recommend them to anyone with baby's
Gisell A.
These diapers are affordable and amazing. i used them when my daughter was a newborn. they handled the huge diaper explosions great. i never had a leak or accident when in public or at home.
Veronica T.
I switch from pampers to luvs for the price. Luvs is great and it is actually owned by the company that owns pampers. My only complain is that I'm always needing to change my daughter every 2 hours or else the diaper gets heavy, but you can't beat the price.
Sara N.
Chickamauga, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Our favorite diapers in our household! These hold up well with our 2 year old. We are finally getting the hang of potty training, but any other children we may have definitely wear luvs!
Courtney H.
Littleton, CO
I hated luvs! My daughter would barely have a wet diaper before it was leaky and falling apart. While they were cheaper to buy, we ended up spending more money because we had to buy more.
Shelby S.
Park City, KS
Luvs are the best thing to happen to our family diaper wise. Not only are the diapers a great price but there are also little to no leaks with these diapers especially compared to huggies! From one mom to another I would HIGHLY recommend giving Luvs a shot!
Jessica P.
I used these diapers with my little one for a long time but eventually they got too thin and didn't work for me anymore. They are great diapers and you can always find them at a good price
April d.
Ventura, CA
These are hands down my favorite diapers. They are affordable, soft, great design, holds up well, no leaks, better than huggies diapers. I buy these before pampers because they are cheaper.
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Fresno, CA
Pampers VS Luvs!?
Kendra G.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?