BY LUVS #23 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Reviews (1904)
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Sarah K.
buffalo
super cheap compared to pampers and huggies plus they always have coupons!! they have a hint of baby powder scent and they keep my baby dry all night long! i would compare to pampers baby dry
Tarah B.
Coshocton, OH
I used Luvs for all three of my children. They never got any rashes and they smell awesome too! I never had any problems over the 12 years that I had used these diapers. The price is also great.
Monique  A.
Reedley, CA
Luvs worked great for my daughter. I would alternate between luvs and huggies when my daughter was younger. I haven't used luvs recently since they haven't been able to hold much in now that my daughter is older, but I still think they are a good brand and affordable.
Allison G.
I've tried Luv's several times in an effort to save money raising 5 boys under age 3 1/2. They were ok for short periods of time but I felt like I was constantly having to change them. These diaper shuts don't seem to hold as much. I'm remaining a Huggies user.
Stacey C.
Redmond, OR
I bought these diapers based on their marketing for absorbency and affordability, however they did leak often and I found them to be saggy and thin. Good price though, when you're in a bind.
April W.
My daughter uses these when she stays at her granny's, they're good for overnight but they run small! My daughter has thick thighs and I always have to get a size bigger than the other brands.
Katrina N.
San Jose, CA
I have tried luvs with each of my two boys and I was disappointed each time. They felt paper thin and did not do their job at all! The price was right but you get what you pay for with Luvs.
Melanie H.
Allen, KY
There are many reasons I love Luvs diapers. My son has a sensitive bottom and he has never had a problem wearing these. Not only are they easy on his sensitive skin but they are also affordable!
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
LUVS are the only diapers i will buy for my daughter, they are one of the VERY few brands I've found that do not leak while she's sleeping at night, mind u she's only 6m old!!! thank you LUVS
Lacey G.
Monongahela, PA
Hated these. The scent turned me off right away. I don't know why they have to make them so strong. Gave my son a horrible rash. They also felt like paper. I guess you get what you pay for.
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?