BY LUVS #21 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Carly M.
Chapel Hill, NC
I would not use these while my babies have the super runny bowel movements because there is nothing to catch it in the back. When my babies are more solid, they are great and much more affordable!
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
These diapers are okay. My son loves how they have an "ee ee" on them - monkey so he always wants them but I am not a big fan. They feel really thin but also paper like. I do not have problems with leaks or anything even overnight but they don't look comfortable at all.
alexandra v.
San Diego, CA
Used them one time hated them not absobant enough and the material isn't comfortable for my son.i say if your on a budget then go for it if your more about your child's co.fort then try something else
beth W.
Winsted, CT
These diapers leaked for both my daughter and my son. They always woke up soaked during the night so I would have to switch diapers for night time. Finally switched to target brand all together.
Gretchen M.
Arkadelphia, AR
I really like to use this brand once my kids are kind of past the newborn stage. My family has a history of allergies so we have to be careful about what we put on our kids. But Luvs has been really great for the price and they don't leak like cheaper brands tend to do.
Paige H.
Chester, VA
I love luvs. They not only have amazing customer service but I have found them to be just as good as any other brand I have tried, and they are the most affordable name brand out there. I love luvs.
Meghan L.
Callao, VA
We started off using another brand and they weren't holding up overnight so I switched to Luvs. We have used nothing since we switched with no problems at all. I will continue to use Luvs brand.
Amanda S.
I have always used Pampers with both my babies. Though the price of this diaper prompted me to try it. I must say I am on my second box and I am surprised how much I like them! They are not nicely quilted like a pampers diaper but I haven't had a problem with leaking.
Kat S.
Greenbrier, TN
I love these. we don't buy these but a friend of mine's son went up a size so she gave me about 100 of these and i love these almost as much as pampers. i wish they had a wetness indicator though
Jessica B.
Laurelville, OH
My youngest is out of diapers now, but Luvs was the diaper we used when money was tight. The fit was good and they held up really well. I just didn't love the smell after they were urinated in.
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?