BY LUVS #21 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Holly A.
Edgewood
I didn't really like them for my children they would break open and leak so fast and the dollar general and parents choice brands work so much better i don't have that problem with them they hold great
Nely R.
Canyon country, Ca
I have used love diapers for both of my daughters and they have worked great and are cheap. The only reason I gave them a B is because I start using them from size 3 I tried them when my daughter was a newborn and they did leak on her. But once we hit size 3 they where perfect.
Keisha H.
Olive Hill, KY
I used to use Luvs for my little boy, it seemed like the longer I used them the worse they got. They diapers had a weird scent right out of the pack and if my boy would use the bathroom just once in them it would smell like pee and that weird smell and it would make me sick.
Jessica B.
Clovis, CA
I do not like Luvs at all, i think people buy them because they are a big brand with out the big price. That's just my opinion, I have three baby's and all of them got rashes after using these...
Hilery M.
Port Huron, MI
This is the only brand of diapers my husband and I will buy! Legit leak guard, flexible, the amount of diapers you can get for an amazing price is unbeatable! We are a committed luvs family for sure!!
Jennifer C.
Saint Albans, WV
When my son was first born, I would have given Luvs 5 stars. They were the only diaper he wasn't allergic to and they never leaked. I feel like Luvs has changed. I have to change his diaper more often now and they leak overnight.
Sabrina R.
Uniondale, NY
I switched to Luvs a couple of months ago BEST DECISION EVUUR ! :) not only do i love the fact its sooo affordable they are the best in keeping baby dry and snug. no leakages no weird smell . the best
Neana E.
I have try a lot of diferent kbrands of diapers with my 3 kids, Luvs are my faverite. They work the best and best priced. I like to buy the biggest bulk box off line to get the most for my money. :-)
Laquita R.
East Chicago, IN
I love the price and they are better than store brand diaper for example Walmart brand! Better as in leak protection from store brands! They doesn't hold as much as huggies or pampers but they work!
Ashley S.
Newhall, WV
Luvs are the only diapers I was able ever to use for my son who is now 2. Every other diaper we tried either irritated him, or he leaked very easily through. I always recommend these to other mothers!
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?