BY LUVS #21 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
They are good for cheap diapers and that's about it. They are plasticy feeling and while they might be good for during the day they are definitely not overnight diapers-which I have found out the hard way.
Lacy S.
Evansville, IN
Luvs are a cost effective diaper, but the quality definitely shows that. They are great if you are low on money and need to keep your baby's bottom covered, but they would never be my first choice in diaper.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
I've used Luvs for all my kids. I requested them for all my baby showers and Luvs is all I got :). They never leak or rip or tear and they last through so many situations! I love Luvs! Best Diapers around!
Alexis M.
Plantation, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The absolute best diapers out there for my little one. Always my #1 choice. They hold up during long trips & over night. I've found that these diapers work even better than any more expensive brand we've tried.
Theresa G.
Carlisle, IA
These diapers are fine for the price. I would normally prefer to use a more expensive brand of diaper, but have used these often when cost was an issue. They have a heavy scent and are pretty thin. Also they don't have elastic around the back, so younger babies may blow out the back.
Stephanie W.
Marshfield, WI
Hayed these with my first son coz he seemed to pee once and he leak. But 3 years later I'm using them on my second son and love them. They do leak when used overnight but all and all cheap and does its job.
Angie P.
As a first time mom I tried so many brands I used pampers for my daughter and when I ran into LUVS I was amazed of the product. They are great fit her perfectly and didn't leak. And of course the price is right I even got to save $$$. I will defently use them with my next child.
brittany f.
Denver, CO
I'm a first time mom. I never got much feed back on diapers. I tried luvs and I really liked them. My son never leaks out of them. They only thing I don't like is they have like a baby powder smell to them.
Taylor M.
Jasper, IN
My daughter is 9 months old, and we have tried every other diaper and this seems to be the only one that works for us. The leak protection is amazing, as these are the only ones that we do not leak through. It holds overnight, from 7pm-7am -- a 12-hour period. I highly suggest Luvs!
Jahaira B.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I have used LUVS diapers with every one of my three children. They are good quality and inexpensive. I think that they work better than other leading brands. I wish they had disposable training pants.
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?