4.02 / 5 based on 1,922 Reviews
Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks. Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fitsee more...
Top Questions See all 445 Q&A
- "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
- "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
- "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
- "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
- "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Love luvs! Lol. My baby fits them nicely (we've tried all kinds of diapers) and they last all night with the night guard lock! It's great! I've tried many ah diapers and these are my favorite for the price!!!!
My baby hated this diapers it gave her a diaper rash soo bad even if they are affordable. Cons : pee leaks pros cheap and afordable did not meet my expectations i wouldn't recommed but might work for others
These diapers are awesome! They are priced great and the box comes with plenty of them. I usually buy them at Target and they usually have a coupon on there Cart Wheel app which is amazing! I'm always recommending them to my new mom friends and they usually end up falling in love with them.
I'm a mother of two boys- ages 2 and 1. I've tried every diaper imaginable in the hopes to prevent leaks... Luvs are my number one pick. They keep my babies dry and comfortable. They fit snugly and they are AFFORDABLE! This is KEY for a mom who has to buy so many diapers. Great product.
They feel cheap and the outside has a plastic feeling layer. They do the job but I prefer Target's store brand over these and they're cheaper! Of I could just use a coupon and buy Pampers for the same price.
We love luvs! They hold up very well for us the only problem we have is my son leaks through them at night and we needed to buy a size up! (But he pees a lot at night!) they are a good price for good quality!
These work well with my daughter .I had to switch her diaper brand three times. because of rashes, irritation. but this brand works the best. its very inexpensive than huggies. they are cheaper at Walmart.
My son has a sensitive bottom. These seem to fit him well and hold quite a bit without leaks. I like that they have the baby powder smell as well. They get the job done without having to pay an arm and a leg!
These diapers are significantly cheaper than other brands out there, but they cause my baby to have a slight diaper rash and they are a little leaky. I would only buy them again if they were my only option.
We have used these since cloth diapers didn't work out. We tried other brands but these ones have held EVERYTHING in since we started using them. He hasn't had a rash or a blow out since we started using them.
Q & A
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Pampers VS Luvs!?
Huggies V Luvs
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos