BY LUVS #21 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Justine R.
Philipsburg, PA
I have used Luvs for my daughter since she was about 6 months old. It's the best priced brand name diaper on the market. I did have to switch to Huggies and/or Pampers for night time, as Luvs seemed to leak now.
Amber C.
Montrose, MN
These diapers are significantly cheaper than other brands out there, but they cause my baby to have a slight diaper rash and they are a little leaky. I would only buy them again if they were my only option.
Debbie A.
Cedar Rapids , IA
I don't feel like the sticky tabs on Luvs work very well: they often rip off and don't hold well. Luvs also have a very chemical/baby powder smell. Diapers smell bad enough already without adding scents.
Brittany F.
Hands down best diapers I've ever used! My daughter doesn't get rashes and NEVER leaks through them! So man of my friends and family have used these and swear by them! Best diapers on the market in my opinion.
Esther G.
Hammond, IN
My son uses Luvs and they're great. I had him using the Parent's Choice diapers from Walmart and they made him break out so awful. They do get pretty wet, so I have to remember to change him in the night time.
Heidi G.
Ormond Beach , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
They feel cheap and the outside has a plastic feeling layer. They do the job but I prefer Target's store brand over these and they're cheaper! Of I could just use a coupon and buy Pampers for the same price.
Keely R.
West Chester, OH
We have used these since cloth diapers didn't work out. We tried other brands but these ones have held EVERYTHING in since we started using them. He hasn't had a rash or a blow out since we started using them.
Karson D.
Harrisonville , MO
Love luvs! Lol. My baby fits them nicely (we've tried all kinds of diapers) and they last all night with the night guard lock! It's great! I've tried many ah diapers and these are my favorite for the price!!!!
Fabiola G.
Salem, NM
My baby hated this diapers it gave her a diaper rash soo bad even if they are affordable. Cons : pee leaks pros cheap and afordable did not meet my expectations i wouldn't recommed but might work for others
Nicole H.
Homestead, FL
These diapers are awesome! They are priced great and the box comes with plenty of them. I usually buy them at Target and they usually have a coupon on there Cart Wheel app which is amazing! I'm always recommending them to my new mom friends and they usually end up falling in love with them.
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?