BY LUVS #21 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Juanita P.
Hanahan
When i used these i ran through alot after just 2 hours it was full and leaking i ran through hundreds of dollars worth and because it did not have leak protection i was waking up ever 2 hours to change him
Gabbie M.
Birmingham
Luvs are awesome! My two year old has frequent poo’s and we never have to worry about leakage, even if it happens in the middle of the night. You certainly can’t beat the price! Always our first choice!
Madison Y.
Rochester, PA
These are affordable and good! They haven't leaked once for us. Even huggies leaks for us and has a weird smell (we stopped using them). But LUVs is extremely trust worthy. Very happy with this brand!
Rickeisha F.
Vancouver , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love love love this brand of diapers! I was on vacation and needed to grab diapers and this was all I could find. Very affordable and highly recommended. I switched to this brand when I returned home.
Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
In my opinion, these things work just as well as the other high end diapers...Buy these if you want to save money because they do the same exact thing *(for my babe at least). They are cute, too!!
Nora W.
Lewis Center, OH
Luvs are great for those on a tight budget. They hold up very well. They do balloon up when wet a little more than other brands and they are very heavily scented. But I’d recommend them
Lauren L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I luv Luvs. Their price is very competitive and their leak protection is suburb. I rarely have a leak with my little one's diapers. They are even a tad scented which I love.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Nope I am not impressed with loves diapers I bought a box of these for my boy /girl twins and within a short period of time they leaked it was gross and disappointing I will not be useing these again .
Deena A.
Gulfport
Luvs are great because they're affordable but still good quality. No issues with leaking and no issues with irritation. I've used them on my daughter and now my nephew.
Hannah O.
South point , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I loves these diapers for my son. I only use these and buggies. Personally they hold up better than pampers. They are a great price. I buy then from my local Walmart.
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?