BY LUVS #23 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Reviews (1904)
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Jackie S.
Pleasant Hope, MO
This is the only brand I was able to use on my kids. My son leaked through everything else and my daughter is allergic to most other brands. I always recommend Luvs to new moms for their great price and quality.
Erin L.
Barling, AR
Luvs are very affordable and often come in larger packs than other diaper brands. We used them until we found the Up and Up Brand. They also don't have licensed characters on them- keeping the diaper costs down.
Ashley A.
Surprise
LUVS ARE AMAZING they are cheap and work.as good as pampers. My sons have had no.issues with these. I never had any issues with leaking like.other cheap diapers.
Tara H.
Bloomfield, NJ
We tried to use these because they were cheaper than the rest of the brand name diapers. We knew we couldn't use them for night time but tried them during the day. They leaked all over every single time we used them. I didn't even use the rest of the bag and gave them to a friend to use instead.
Amy W.
5 stars all the way!! I have 4 children and I will only buy luvs. They are so strong and they never leak! I have tried many other brands and no other diaper brand comes close to luvs. They are affordable, durable and worth every penny! I recommend this to all my parent friends and family!
Calista F.
El Centro, CA
The price is amazing, but Luvs just don't work well for us. Lots of leaks. I had a bunch of packs and ended up giving them to my sister. They work well for her baby, so I'm happy that they aren't going to waste.
Konnie P.
Dunmore
Great diapers for during the day at home but these diapers don't meet satisfaction when your child is sleeping ir ur on the go my son has peeed Thur this brand in an hour even the leak gaurd or nite time ones suck
Kara W.
Asheboro, NC
This is a great diaper for its pricing. We use luvs very often and I have been very happy with them. My daughter does not break out from them like other cheaper diapers and I definitely recommend the Luvs Brand!!
Stephanie A.
Brookline, MO
I love luvs!!! My daughter pees and will even poop through any other brands. But I can put her to bed in a luvs and her clothes not be soaked in pee in morning unlike other brands we wake up and she is soaked
Jenny G.
Crystal City, TX
I became a big fan of Luvs. They definitely held a lot and I hardly ever got any leaks. They're affordable and awesome! I would say that every paren't should try these are your kids, you will not be disappointed.
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?