4.02 / 5 based on 1,912 Reviews
Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks. Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fitsee more...
Top Questions See all 440 Q&A
- "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
- "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
- "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
- "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
- "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Me and my husband have been using Luvs for the past year. Their prices are much better than other brands. They do occasionally fall off him if I leave them on all night long. But besides that, they are pretty durable.
You get what you pay for. The price is cheaper than Pampers and huggies but hold nothing. So many times my daughter has wet her pants with only having been changed 30mins ago. Dislike this brand and I do not purchase it.
I love these diapers. I am a cloth diapering mother. i use these though for at night and during nap time because my son is a heavy wetter. They are great! They hold a lot and i usually do not have a problem with leaks. they are also good for long car trips. They are good quality diapers for a GREAT price!
I used these diapers till my daughter turned three, I never had a problem with them. My daughter felt comfortable wearing them, there were no messes, they were friendly on my pocket. You can never lose with these diapers.
For the price of these diapers, you can't beat them! To cut costs on diapers we tried all store brands and hated all of them. Luvs is a great alternative to store brand and is as good for our daughter Pampers or Huggies.
We have tried many diapers for our first child (thankfully now potty trained) and Luvs by far was the best brand. We swore by it the fit is perfect very few leak. the price is also always just right with lots of coupons out there. I am currently pregnant with #2 and Luv's is what we will use exclusively!!
Used to but Luvs a lot ,they work good.Baby had to problems and keep him dry. I wished they had Kid pants before but now baby is in underwear now so too late for us!
These are by far the worst diapers! They hard feeling, smell of harsh chemicals, they leak each and every time my little one "used the bathroom ". I must change the diaper every 30-45 mins or else the contents will leak!
I have tried this diapers more than once to give them a fair shot, but they just don't do it for me. They are way to thin and my son had way too many leaks. I changed over to Up & Up diapers and they are SO much better!
This is the only brand of diapers I have ever used with my three boys. My boys always soiled through other brands. Luvs is affordable, durable and a high quality product. I recommend these diapers to all my friends.
Q & A
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Pampers VS Luvs!?
Huggies V Luvs
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos