BY LUVS #22 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Emily C.
Noblesville, IN
I love using Luvs diapers. The price and diaper are both great. My daughter is in size 5 now and we have never had a single problem with Luvs. My mother also raised my brother and I in the 80's on Luvs.
Samantha M.
Alabaster, Al
I have a 2 month old baby girl. I was given Pampers in the hospital and always had a problem with her always peeing outside of her diaper. Once we came home I had Luvs and I put her in those and have not had a problem since! I loved this plus the cost was a lot less! I highly recommend these over Pampers any day.
Theresa H.
The only reason I gave 4 stars is the tabs on these diapers often snap off when pulling them closed! I love Luvs though and these are all I buy for my daughter, no leaks, even after 12hrs of sleeping, cant beat that! Great price too
Vanessa S.
Pittsfield , MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are a great price and are a high quality product. They are still a P&G product so you are getting high-end quality for a fair price. Try these diapers. We used them when going on car trips, family's houses, and plane rides.
Casandra W.
Whitley City, KY
I love Luvs diapers...they are an amazing deal for the price you pay for em. When my sons reached that point almost ready for pull ups, Luvs were the only ones that still held up. Also they are made bigger to give a better fit.
Shenelle B.
Hands down, best brand of diapers I've ever used. Yeah, Pampers are a bit softer but they leak. Luv diapers on the other hand don't have that problem. If you do however have an issue with them, they have a money back guarantee 😃
Dora W.
Clintwood, VA
No matter what other diaper I try, I always return to LUVS. They do not leak, they trap odors and they're affordable. They even smell nice! They're also soft and don't have any rough, scratchy tabs/snaps that rub babies legs.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I love luvs they have been my go to diaper for my second baby. They work so well for him. He never leaks through them in the night like he has with more expensive brands like pampers and huggies and they price is so much better!
Lydia E.
Kensett, AR
Luvs and Pampers are my go to diapers! I have never had problems with these two!! I've tried others and they just don't stand the test with the leak protection and fit!
Nosh W.
Lithonia, GA
When I had my child I swore by Huggies, once she got a little older they no longer worked. I tried Luvs although I was hesitant because they are referred to as a cheap brand but I made the switch and she continues to use Luvs!
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Fresno, CA
Pampers VS Luvs!?
Kendra G.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?