BY LUVS #23 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Reviews (1904)
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Allison V.
Melbourne, FL
I absolutely love Luv diapers! I'v used them for both of my kids, and never had any problems. With other diapers I'd notice they would pee through it but not once did I ever have that problem with Luvs! And the price is well worth it!
Samantha C.
Norton, VA
I received a pack of Luvs at my baby shower. I had been using pampers swaddlers but decided to try these just to see. I immediately switched back. I did not like the fit of Luvs and did not feel as if they held as much as pampers do.
Lindsey D.
Russell Spgs, KY
As a new mom, I love these diapers! They fit our son perfectly as he had trouble with the fit of pampers and huggies when he was smaller. I love the fresh baby scent they have and we haven't had any problems with him leaking through.
Samantha O.
S Milwaukee, WI
These are the only diapers my oldest two could use! In comparison to other name brand diapers, they are pretty cheap! Only downfall I've noticed is if the diaper gets too full, my daughter instantly gets a rash and crystals from the gel on her private.
Donna C.
Walkerton, VA
I've tried just about every brand of diaper. Luvs are my least favorite. Every morning my son would wake up with wet sheets and clothes... Might be cheap but not worth it.
Lisa C.
Laredo, TX
These are the best diapers ever!!!! I always purchase them for my daughter! She always get a rash with other brands, but never with this brand!! It holds everything as well!! I love them so much, and the price is just great as well!!
Melissa P.
When you don't want to keep paying for pricey diapers these are the ones to get! Cheaper then the rest, durable and can hold a lot! I'm on kid number two and these are still being used at my house. I would absolutely recommend these!
Brooke K.
Wixom, MI
I love luvs diapers. They work wonderful and are very affordable compared to other name brands like Huggies and pampers. I prefer luvs over the more expensive brands because I find they hold up way better. I'm definitely a luvs momma.
Brooke S.
Luvs are my absolute favorite! I've tried every brand with my daughter and there's nothing else I would ever use. They don't make her break out and they fit perfectly. We never have any leak issues or anything. They're a great brand!
Erin H.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I buy Luvs all the time - I think they are very comparable to Pampers - no leak issues and they are a little less expensive than pampers. Catches everything, but you don't have an overwhelming urine smell when your child does go.
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?